Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've got jaw joint issue so when I was wearing masks I had to rock the bull**** ones and hope for the best :lol:

That’s nasty! :sick:

You get to really see how disgusting a lot of people are. Multiple people licking their fingers after eating or just wiping their hands all over their face. People also standing too close to each other. Open air coughing, not doing the vampire to cover it up.

Not going to lie though, when I hoop at the gym I stopped wearing a mask. If someone is coughing though, I leave and go to the opposite end to another court.

I also troll irl. This one guy would foul me non-stop so I "coughed" in his face. Then I would say stuff like I don't feel too good or I feel like I have a fever.

Masks are almost non-existent it seems. Hardly see anyone wear one anymore.

Same. I see maybe 1 or 2 people in stores each day with masks on. Out of THOUSANDS. I’m comfortable in some places going maskless, but a Walmart supercenter is not one of those places :lol:
0ED6F916-DA2E-47A7-AC18-CDDDEA10BD93.gif

i have been lax on the mask as i'm feeling post-covid invincible but i wear one in crowds/shopping. i'll be looking for a booster shot next month and ramp back up on the mask. me and the fam are headed to tokyo in december and i asked a friend about the situation there now and he said pretty much everyone wears masks and it's foreigners that don't and the locals will remark to each other how rude it is to not wear one. needless to say, we'll all be wearing masks there.

You get to really see how disgusting a lot of people are. Multiple people licking their fingers after eating or just wiping their hands all over their face. People also standing too close to each other. Open air coughing, not doing the vampire to cover it up.

Not going to lie though, when I hoop at the gym I stopped wearing a mask. If someone is coughing though, I leave and go to the opposite end to another court.

I also troll irl. This one guy would foul me non-stop so I "coughed" in his face. Then I would say stuff like I don't feel too good or I feel like I have a fever.
I tried hooping full court with a mask and that was a gigantic fail :lol:

I ain’t maskless everywhere, especially not Wal-Mart, but I’m a little more comfortable now.

Most areas in the US are currently experiencing the calm before the (winter) storm. We’ve got a month or so before all the “nobody could have possibly seen this coming” comments.

I think I got covid again at the end of August after the Nas/Wu concert. At first I thought my throat was hurtimg from smoming hella blunts and singing every song. The the day of the Wiz/Logic concert I wasnt feeling too hot. Had to walk in the way both ways from the hotel and venue.

The next morning I felt like straight ****. Had to take a bath. It didnt help I was dehydrated. It cold have been just a cold tho because no one else around me got sick.

I think I got covid again at the end of August after the Nas/Wu concert. At first I thought my throat was hurtimg from smoming hella blunts and singing every song. The the day of the Wiz/Logic concert I wasnt feeling too hot. Had to walk in the way both ways from the hotel and venue.

The next morning I felt like straight ****. Had to take a bath. It didnt help I was dehydrated. It cold have been just a cold tho because no one else around me got sick.
You didn’t test?
Of all things that might be worth the risk of getting COVID, seeing Nas and Wu live would be up there. I still would have masked up tho.

I wish I didn' t stop masking, just got too used to it. I still get uncomfortable with people coughing.

That's me man. I'm pushing my cart down the aisle at the grocery store and I hear someone ahead of me cough, I do a quick lil u turn and on to the next aisle. :lol:

i have been lax on the mask as i'm feeling post-covid invincible but i wear one in crowds/shopping. i'll be looking for a booster shot next month and ramp back up on the mask. me and the fam are headed to tokyo in december and i asked a friend about the situation there now and he said pretty much everyone wears masks and it's foreigners that don't and the locals will remark to each other how rude it is to not wear one. needless to say, we'll all be wearing masks there.

NYC theres still people who wear masks, ill say 30% of people have mask (this a stretch lol) but in Asian neighborhoods/stores its like 80% of people, from young to old.

Damn. I’ve gone to quite a few concerts unmasked , was good everytime, when I finally got Covid, I believe it was from a doctors appt for my daughter where we all caught it.

Anyone who was involved in that needs to be in front of their medical board asap. That’s a disgrace and as usual not how science/medicine works.

Feels like it came from the top, a la Trump and the CDC. Because Florida.

Back
Top Bottom