HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_1929.JPG

How low do SL jodphurs usually get during sales? I can get a pair now for 665...I only remember seeing chelseas, cropped jods on sale during previous years

Bought these earlier this year and have only worn them once. On the fence on selling them. Anyone have tips on how to rock these if I don't want to go full on Rick?

IMG_20171113_094054.jpg

Bought these earlier this year and have only worn them once. On the fence on selling them. Anyone have tips on how to rock these if I don't want to go full on Rick?

IMG_20171113_094054.jpg
you ever tried rocking them with what you usually wear?
i would imagine they would work with that.

How low do SL jodphurs usually get during sales? I can get a pair now for 665...I only remember seeing chelseas, cropped jods on sale during previous years
thats a good price... if it's that price now peek sale season may be even cheaper.
but it will also sell out super fast if the price drops

it is very legit... i already knew thats the sale you were referring to.
just a heads up italist sales will generally increase but it's a very popular site so most likely people are just waiting for that to drop more.

i waited last year and ended up missing my size on some boots
Thanks, good to know its legit. I kept seeing reviews on google with people claiming to have received counterfeit merchandise.

you ever tried rocking them with what you usually wear?
i would imagine they would work with that.

I've only worn them with some RO cropped trousers and RO level tee. Guess I ought to give them another shot.

Any belts you guys recommend?

Looking for something cool/stylish but doesnt have to be like a "designer" brand, not really looking to spend more than like 2

Back
Top Bottom