HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_8905.JPG

Got this in today

So what’s considered the private sale? Invite only or what? I was gonna go today too didn’t know
i believe it's invite only.

its a presale for select customers to shop their sale before the rest of the general public

It's a glitch. These have been up since Friday night. You can add to cart but once you hit check out they say sold out.

Who's going to volunteer for the HE fam to call Customer Service and manipulate the system? :lol:

I'm calling now :lol:

Couldn't finesse them ... If someone can, grab me a 44 or 45 in either..Really want the grey.

Last edited:
End Clothing has the CP achilles cheap in all colors with TOPCASHBACK at 10% and the Singlesday code. Comes out to $255ish a pair with no tax and free shipping. They even have white.

Grabbed two pairs myself. Cheapest I've seen online for good colors lately.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 8.07.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 8.07.21 AM.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 40

It's a glitch. These have been up since Friday night. You can add to cart but once you hit check out they say sold out.

Damn Neiman Marcus and this continuous loop of SLP chelsea sales lol. Are you sure it's a glitch? It seems like I could checkout just fine, I just didn't hit the confirm order because I have two pairs of SLP chelseas already and don't need another. Price is higher than the last time too. It was 300 shipped or something before.

Damn Neiman Marcus and this continuous loop of SLP chelsea sales lol. Are you sure it's a glitch? It seems like I could checkout just fine, I just didn't hit the confirm order because I have two pairs of SLP chelseas already and don't need another. Price is higher than the last time too. It was 300 shipped or something before.

The grey were not checking out for me, although it says they're available it gave me a sold out banner once I finished checkout...

Called Bergdorf, got them to match the price with 2 day shipping free of charge. Avoided tax. Thanks for posting echau echau .

Edit: Believe i got the last gray within the company, as it's no longer showing on Bergdorf site and order confirmation says shipping from a store. Hopefully it goes through, if not no big deal. Honestly still have a backlog of boots to unDS this winter.

I believe they send you an email with an specific link attached to your user name.

If you already have an account, just log in and it might be active to you.

Didn't get email, was hoping a user could post the link here & I may be able to access it then

If you google search "matches private sale" you should be able to find the page, and then just log in with your account through there. Unless it's a different selection when accessed via email (possible I suppose), I logged in through the page I found via google and saw items on sale...

it might be different because once you log in, you go to a sale section but its not marked down until you add it to cart so you don't really see the items discounted.

At least thats the case with mine. Its 30% off iirc.

End Clothing has the CP achilles cheap in all colors with TOPCASHBACK at 10% and the Singlesday code. Comes out to $255ish a pair with no tax and free shipping. They even have white.

Grabbed two pairs myself. Cheapest I've seen online for good colors lately.
Code not working anymore?

Back
Top Bottom