HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The glitch was indeed corrected by corporate, the grey teddy will be on sale later this month, not sure how cheap but should be significant savings.

If anyone is interested in a gabardine Teddy (sz56) I know of an all bulk one DS for a pretty sweet deal.

Have to ask, a US size 44 is what in these SLP jackets.

Basically I wear L only because my arms are long.

Last edited:
US 44 is pretty much an XL I believe

any denim jackets going on sale? would love to get a grey teddy too on a discount in YSL44/XS

Thanks rfx45 rfx45

The site is showing this. Don’t know how accurate this is...

Attachments

• ED685444-E320-4B04-A7E4-1F83FE430688.png
    ED685444-E320-4B04-A7E4-1F83FE430688.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 31
not sure I agree with that but it does make it confusing, SLP small slim enough for the most part and I usually wear an XS/S and usually get a ysl44/ysl46 in jackets and no way are those XXXS/XXS when I wear an S (even at times M) in their tees

maybe others could chime in on their sizing experience?

also just got an email from MrPorter and it seemed like they had the all black tripleS that I thought was an in-store exclusive, anybody here able to grab a pair?

Ssense had the all black too so not in-store exclusive.

sneakerpimp2k8 is the slp sale only in-store or online also?

Sale season is starting off well, just picked up a backup pair of slp black denim for $290.

The glitch was indeed corrected by corporate, the grey teddy will be on sale later this month, not sure how cheap but should be significant savings.

If anyone is interested in a gabardine Teddy (sz56) I know of an all bulk one DS for a pretty sweet deal.

What size would 56 be considered? sizes seem a little weird to me

Hey NT!

I just wanted to re-introduce COLLEGIUM and myself to the forums. First off, to those of you who’ve supported the brand thus far, THANK YOU. For those of you who will actually take the time and read this post, I want to show my appreciation with a little gift/giveaway exclusive to the members of this thread and a discount code, IF the product interests you of course.

I’ve been part of NT for over a decade now, and this particular community had been a huge catalyst for me in 2015 to start COLLEGIUM.

COLLEGIUM is a minimalistic brand that embodies everything I’ve appreciated in great products, leading with quality and the depth of stories built around the product.

Before you say, “here’s another minimalistic sneaker brands, with a focus on premium products,” take a second to hear what makes COLLEGIUM different?

Well, we break down our sneakers into 2 collections: the “Classics Series” consisting of your basic colors using 100% Genuine Italian Calf Skin leather that is hand picked by us to ensure its end-product quality (for those of you in the manufacturing business will understand what we mean by that), and next is our pride and joy, the “Triumph Series.” The Triumph Series consists of special materials that have an amazing backstory or quality that we believe contains a certain depth within itself that isn’t found in the industry today. These Triumph Series are released in more limited quantities due to the nature of the materials.

An example of our Triumph Series, is our 1970’s Repurposed Military Canvas, which we sourced authentic military canvas from the Vietnam War era. This collection is near and dear to me because during this war my parents took refuge from Laos through UNICEF and made their journey to the United States to pave a better future for my sister and I. Every pair from this collection was hand finished by me and my team, so each pair is unique and no two pairs are the same. This collection is my homage to my parent’s journey and their struggle to create the “American Dream” for their kids.

NT fam, if you made it this far in the post, I can’t thank you enough!

To show my appreciation, I’d like to giveaway a of COLLEGIUM footwear, to a lucky member of this wonderful thread. (LINK TO GIVEAWAY)

Also, if you guys would be so kind to help us, please take our quick survey (won’t take more than 5 MINUTES.) The feedback in this particular thread, whether positive or negative, is so important because of this threads detailed taste in products. Listening to you guys helps us design to the consumer and continually strive to push the culture in terms of product execution. (LINK TO SURVEY)

To thank you guys again for your time in taking the survey, we’ll also send everyone who completes the survey a 20% off code to our web-store in addition to the giveaway entry!

Stay awesome guys!

instaDSC03802_copy.jpeg

Love the story man. Entered the giveaway and completed the survey!

Hopefully more members can support a community member started brand. Looking forward to the progression of the brand!

Back
Top Bottom