High School kid drops knowledge on lazy teacher, vol. PREACH

on my life i had a college professor. A ******G PROFESSOR. our entire class consisted of reading a section of a book and two students did a group presentation leading the entire class full 45 minutes on their specific section. we did this every day except for about 7 days. 2 days we were just given off. one day he introduced us to the class. one day was a midterm prep. one day was a final prep. and the final day was the day for the finals. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Everyone's applauding the student but has anyone ever wondered why teachers get that way? It's a thankless job that can easily break down the most optimistic teacher.

woohoo we need more kids like this....this kid will be someone one day :pimp:

Pay teachers like doctors(how they should be paid anyways) then they will want to teach. Too much work for not enough bread.

Pay teachers like doctors(how they should be paid anyways) then they will want to teach. Too much work for not enough bread.
They do this in parts of Europe. Teachers, doctors, and lawyers are all in the same category there.

They do this in parts of Europe. Teachers, doctors, and lawyers are all in the same category there.
Yeah I've heard that before, but here we expect people to do one of the most difficult jobs out there for peanuts all whilst smiling about it. Makes sense.

Last edited:
This kid :smokin

We all had teachers who who were flat out lazy, made me hate school more than i already did.

Pay em' better and eliminate tenure..... That'll go a long way in solving some of the problems.

Teaching starts at home not in the classroom. There are many great teachers out there who continue to have the unappreciated task of babysitting students that come from families and backgrounds that do not value LEARNING and education. Put into perspective all of the well intentioned teachers who's plans and efforts are derailed and sabotaged on a daily basis by students that only show up for free breakfast and lunch and babied by their parents that lack the parenting skills to discipline their children and know their role as a student in a classroom.

Yeah I've heard that before, but here we expect people to do one of the most difficult jobs out there for peanuts all whilst smiling about it. Makes sense.

Lol, like the UFT would support teachers having to go to 8+ years of schooling before they could teach.

Last edited:
Teaching starts at home not in the classroom. There are many great teachers out there who continue to have the unappreciated task of babysitting students that come from families and backgrounds that do not value LEARNING and education. Put into perspective all of the well intentioned teachers who's plans and efforts are derailed and sabotaged on a daily basis by students that only show up for free breakfast and lunch and babied by their parents that lack the parenting skills to discipline their children and know their role as a student in a classroom.

I agree with this 100%

I agree with this 100%

Can't do that though, a doctor's work and the path it takes them to get there is a lot harder and more expensive than a teacher's.

If they have the same or anywhere close to similar levels of pay, there'd be a lot less doctors.

Perhaps that's why our public school systems are failing and the quality of education is much higher in many other countries now.

Can't do that though, a doctor's work and the path it takes them to get there is a lot harder and more expensive than a teacher's.

If they have the same or anywhere close to similar levels of pay, there'd be a lot less doctors.

How difficult would it be to up the requirements to become a teacher? I'm all for better-quality teachers who get paid more.

Didn't have to use profanity to get his point across and actually had a legit reason to say something.

If this school disciplines him :smh:

No he didnt have to, however he still was more composed than most students in that situation. A lot of people want to go out with a bang but he kept calm and articulated loud and clear, no stuttering, chose his words correctly and dropped the B****ing bomb once. I don't blame him.

Local news will be interviewing him btw, and the principals applauded him. Teacher hasnt been back at the school and most likely will be fired.

there's already a shortage of teachers & over crowded classrooms. making it tougher to be a teacher would not help the education problems here.

The importance of a teacher is very high, it is comparable to a doctor's work. It could be deemed more important due to the fact someone had to teach the doctor what he knows.

Starting from kindergarten, a teacher is what either gets you ready for knowledge, or corrupted and against school. That first class is more important than you think. Teachers have to write and talk in a certain way, or the child mind won't learn it.

In middle school and high school, the amount of work a teacher puts in determines whether you get a kid who works entry level jobs, or a college ready student.  It all depends on that teacher, and what and how they taught you. 

Then in college, well, this one is self-explained. 

If a kid doesn't go through that process with good teachers, more times than not, they wont be in medical school.

Not meaning to start an argument here but, I suppose these said "teachers" know exactly what they are getting into and approximately how much they are going to earn on a yearly basis. This reminded me of most of my professors in college. I feel like all I learned was from the assignments given for HW. I rather do online courses instead of wasting money on transportation and other expenses to go see unpassionate teachers not doing their job.

Back
Top Bottom