Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Gucci yaself for even thinkin all suburban chicks are naive

And on top of that nobody said nothin about who you should and shouldn't enjoy, stop bein ignorant and read boy

I'm sayin you givin false hope to these dudes, the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to, everybody in the thread not tryin to talk to these thotiannas, and the ones who are already know what's up
look son.....we two different people

we obviously into two different lifestyles

i dont give anyone false hope

all i do is inspire. of course you cant do what i do if your not who i am

the same way i talk to women online is the same way i talk to them offline

women respect confidence and a ***** who is decisive

you dont have to be that attractive to pull women.

if ya confidence and swag is on point then you gonna bag women

simple as that

i treat dimes like they 5s my *****

you could sit there on ya "drake" wave

ill stick to that "weeknd" wave
***** what???

the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to
the lines im using are successful cause they are authentic

i kno how to socialize with women

i know what to say and i kno how they think

believe it or not....ya social status is a plus when talkin to women

when i message a *****..."whats your number"

first thing they do is go to all my pictures...then make her decision

she already kno if she would talk to me off rip...

lol i could tell you struggle in this area
bomb

because anyone who goes against what youre saying is clearly not getting any

why wont you spot me if you see me strugglin?

I've determined that a majority of cute girls prefer petite men
roll.gif

I always see these girls on facebook with either there out of shape boyfriends, or their skinny as hell, hipster boyfriends.

I'm 6'5 and about as big as a medium sized NFL tight end. Where's the love for the big dudes?
nerd.gif
Fam...Are you serious? Literally about 85% chicks profiles have a height requirement being over 6FT on some "you must be this tall to ride this ride" at Disney tip..Chill 

I've determined that a majority of cute girls prefer petite men
roll.gif

I always see these girls on facebook with either there out of shape boyfriends, or their skinny as hell, hipster boyfriends.

I'm 6'5 and about as big as a medium sized NFL tight end. Where's the love for the big dudes?
nerd.gif
Man u 6'5 -_-  ... 

Wish i was 6' 

5'5 FML. 

bomb

because anyone who goes against what youre saying is clearly not getting any

why wont you spot me if you see me strugglin?
chill man. not that srs. 

for the guy who said, chicks must like short guys, nah b. Not calling crag ugly or anything, but tall dudes always get he most play on these sites.

Last edited:
^^^ I had this dime message me on tinder saying I had a great beard. Then I complimented her on her music taste, and she said "thats the best compliment a girl can receive." After that she stopped responding
roll.gif
Man stop complimenting the girls. Thats why she stop responding, Its already enough suckers that have filled up her ego for the next decade. They dont want to hear that, they want action

You should had told her you want to feel this beard dont you? Girls like mystery, it can mean hand feeling or feeling the beard on her yambs and it also project to her that you want to meet her. Yaw lames have no game

She probably think your just another spaghetti back male

this is why a lot of guys fail at gettin women

you gotta understand how they think

its not an exact science but a woman who is young doesnt want some boring ***** lol

these guys in here talkin to women like the women 35 lol

instead of askin what party a chick going to

you wanna talk about what she studying in school

there is a woman for every approach tho i guess

im eating tho lmaooooo
Yea I noticed that, alot of people her have no game and dont know ho women think. When i was younger i studied books on how women think and why they do the things they do.

One day i told a friend I can bag any chick I want tonight. He didnt believe me and I did, I had him choose the girls and I even bagged a married chick working at the gas station

oNCE YOU LEARN WOMEN, ITS A WRAP FOR ALL YAMBS

^^^ I had this dime message me on tinder saying I had a great beard. Then I complimented her on her music taste, and she said "thats the best compliment a girl can receive." After that she stopped responding :rofl:

Man stop complimenting the girls. Thats why she stop responding, Its already enough suckers that have filled up her ego for the next decade. They dont want to hear that, they want action

You should had told her you want to feel this beard dont you? Girls like mystery, it can mean hand feeling or feeling the beard on her yambs and it also project to her that you want to meet her. Yaw lames have no game

She probably think your just another spaghetti back male

:rofl: :rofl:

This girl is so baddddddddddd.... look at the thirst at :57  and middle of the video "what about me?" lmaooooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom