Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This has to be a troll account...this precious hit me up with the "users who want to meet me" thing on POF

"I got a beautiful son n i jst wanna feel loved bye ah real n***a im fine n i want a fine n***a he got 2 half money to take me 2 eat n movies"

This cant be life
iIyxeaFuT0jF0.gif

I've come to realize getting the number is meaningless. It's like these chicks are looking for dudes to just text em all day. I ain't with that. Got the number for 3 different chicks, called all 3 and got the VM, all 3 numbers got tossed to the bushes.

Came across a pretty Asian/ black mixed girls page and the first thing that pops out to me is this line

"I'm not into black guys because it feels like I'm dating family..."

Wtf does that even mean

theses broads have issues man and homie im never salty. im just going for the smash yall can go out for drinks and rub these **** feet etc. im not the one.

This has to be a troll account...this precious hit me up with the "users who want to meet me" thing on POF

"I got a beautiful son n i jst wanna feel loved bye ah real n***a im fine n i want a fine n***a he got 2 half money to take me 2 eat n movies"

This cant be life
Time to man the harpoons.  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

theses broads have issues man and homie im never salty. im just going for the smash yall can go out for drinks and rub these **** feet etc. im not the one.

You can't even get the digits though...

And to make matters worse you messed it all up. How you doin? AND What's your number? :lol: :smh:

Think about how crazy those sound on top of each other like that...you pulled you own card.

And to make matters worse you messed it all up. How you doin? AND What's your number? :lol: :smh:

Think about how crazy those sound on top of each other like that...you pulled you own card.

Shots fired.

real talk i posted to show that she hit me first yall damn way to turn on a brotha its cool though lmao

Came across a pretty Asian/ black mixed girls page and the first thing that pops out to me is this line

Wtf does that even mean

It obviously means she's stupid

I've come to realize getting the number is meaningless. It's like these chicks are looking for dudes to just text em all day. I ain't with that. Got the number for 3 different chicks, called all 3 and got the VM, all 3 numbers got tossed to the bushes.

Happened to everyone. It's an ego booster for sure. Hell unless she knew the number that was calling her, she'd probably not even realize it was you calling.

Wtf does that even mean

:lol: :lol: So what about Asian guys? That's the worst excuse I've ever heard

:rofl: Good gawd. Terrible 'game'. Be witty folks, stop being generic and cliche. They get 50 messages of the same !@#! everyday.

Wtf does that even mean
Lol what kinda excuse is that??? Ive still yet to hear a good excuse as to why a woman would want to date outside their race. All ive been hearing is out of spite.

View media item 593100
View media item 593102

This cant be life

Time to man the harpoons.  :pimp:   :lol:  
funny thing is its somebody really hittin that :lol: :x :smh:
She coulda just took off after she had kids, I know hella girls I knew from early college years who used to be fine and are now hippos due to not maintaining their figure

Wtf does that even mean
It obviously means she's gonna be a bitter pigeon for years

these pigeons bitterness is at a max level

you might have to visit that lousy site tagged if you want to get at less bitter pigeons

real talk i posted to show that she hit me first yall damn way to turn on a brotha its cool though lmao

Pull your skirt down.

We all on the same team with the same/similar goals. This thread is the locker room/flim room. You get props when you do well and you'll get a hard time when you don't.

If she actually hit you up first that makes it even worse...You were already IN...half the battle was already won.

She didn't respond to the line the way you expected you caught feelings and tried to make it seem like she did something wrong :rofl: :stoneface:

You got excited...the real you came out while simultaneously attempting to channel Harlem resulting in...

View media item 593908

Met up with the chick on my way to watch thursday night football. We talked for about 20 minutes over a large orange julius(tripple berry with banana) that she picked up the tab on. Exchanged a few quick pleasantries to see if we were even feeling eachother. Finished my drink n thanked her for paying and she invited me over to the crib for zitti and garlic bread in a few days.

I may need some NT detectives on this one

Her username is lottasunshine

I reactivated my account and within 10 min she sends me a

Her: hey
Me: (made some dumb comment about her flip phone)
Her: thanks for the reply. I don't like emailing on this site, lets meet up for lunch sometime.
Me: are you cat fishing me?
Her: if you want to meet up for lunch, send your number so we can text, if not good luck.

I'm like :rolleyes

Opinions?

I may need some NT detectives on this one

Her username is lottasunshine

I reactivated my account and within 10 min she sends me a

Her: hey
Me: (made some dumb comment about her flip phone)
Her: thanks for the reply. I don't like emailing on this site, lets meet up for lunch sometime.
Me: are you cat fishing me?
Her: if you want to meet up for lunch, send your number so we can text, if not good luck.

I'm like
eyes.gif

Opinions?
Sounds like a bot, b.  Delete it.

Last edited:
You might as well get the number, and then try to get her to get you on facebook or snapchat or something so you can verify it's legit.

Back
Top Bottom