Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tried out that straight "What's your number?" opener. Gold. Got 4 numbers yesterday. Told this one chick I got out of class at 5. Trying to slide through. 
devil.gif
 One joint was texting me last night while I was at work.

Her: Yeah I get off at 11. I'm not too far. You have your own spot?

Me: 

I really need my own spot, G 
mean.gif

How many chicks that message you first would you guys take down? :nerd:

If my standards were a lot lower I could take down 3-4 a week from POF alone.

Even if i were to lower my standards, I'd be absolutely disgusted taking down any of the chicks who messaged me first, besides 2. 1 of them though is 23 with a 10 y/o son.

Tried out that straight "What's your number?" opener. Gold. Got 4 numbers yesterday. Told this one chick I got out of class at 5. Trying to slide through. 
devil.gif

Me: 

mean.gif
Just did this to the other three chicks I found that were decent. I got yuku'd on one of them I think she got sent the message three times
mean.gif

I need to chill now.

I was talking to this one chick last night, everything was cool and ****. Then she calls me like 4 times today including texting. Even just right now, I ignored 2 phone calls, and got 2 immediate texts "UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGH!!!!!" and "OMG WAKE UUUUUP!". She aiight looking, but I should've just ignored her original message
laugh.gif
mean.gif

devil.gif

Me: 

mean.gif
Im gon try that in the mall. Just whats your number to as many girls. 

Tried out that straight "What's your number?" opener. Gold. Got 4 numbers yesterday. Told this one chick I got out of class at 5. Trying to slide through. :evil:  One joint was texting me last night while I was at work.

Me: 
View media item 585648

I really need my own spot, G :smh:
same here my dude :smh:

Gucci yaself for even thinkin all suburban chicks are naive

And on top of that nobody said nothin about who you should and shouldn't enjoy, stop bein ignorant and read boy

I'm sayin you givin false hope to these dudes, the lines you usin are so successful because of the girls you talkin to, everybody in the thread not tryin to talk to these thotiannas, and the ones who are already know what's up
what was you saying slime?????

my man Adobe just grabbed like 4 numbers off rip

devil.gif

Me: 

mean.gif

Is this girl low-key fat or should I proceed? Help me out, NT:
Head to shoulder ratio, lack of full body shot.

Guarantee you she's a hefty broad b
She just added her body type to her profile...."average" 
grin.gif
.  I'll proceed with caution.

She's pretty cool though. She likes craft beer, cartoons, and Tom Waits.  She also plays the saw and can actually hold a conversation. 

I've determined that a majority of cute girls prefer petite men :rofl:

I always see these girls on facebook with either there out of shape boyfriends, or their skinny as hell, hipster boyfriends.

I'm 6'5 and about as big as a medium sized NFL tight end. Where's the love for the big dudes? :nerd:

I've determined that a majority of cute girls prefer petite men
roll.gif

I always see these girls on facebook with either there out of shape boyfriends, or their skinny as hell, hipster boyfriends.

I'm 6'5 and about as big as a medium sized NFL tight end. Where's the love for the big dudes?
nerd.gif
Yeah this is me
laugh.gif

^Yall sure? Cause I've run across a fair number of profiles that say "Must be over 6ft". I message them anyway, 5'1" broads can't be picky on pof

^Yall sure? Cause I've run across a fair number of profiles that say "Must be over 6ft". I message them anyway, 5'1" broads can't be picky on pof
It's always the short ones that want the taller guys though. Like they're making up for their own lack of height or something.

I'm 5'8 my girl is prolly 5'9 honestly. Her brother is is like 6 1/2 ft tall and his girlfriend right about 5 ft. It looks so weird
laugh.gif

I have no prob gettin mixed/black/hispanic chicks off these sites...I want me a small petite becky though. Its hot out here in Vegas I cant be messing with the same type of water buffalos I was messing with in Colorado.

I've determined that a majority of cute girls prefer petite men :rofl:

I'm 6'5 and about as big as a medium sized NFL tight end. Where's the love for the big dudes? :nerd:

Personality playboy. I've met a ton of tall good looking dudes that are as dull as a lamp post and never end up being boyfriend material but a smash and dash for chicks. I don't see that as a problem though, I wouldn't mind being ripped apart off top just because i'm tall. 5 '7 here.

devil.gif

Me: 

mean.gif
Did they just respond with their number or did you put in more work?

I flat out said, "What's your number?" and got a, "Hi to you too" back
roll.gif

I'm thinking of my response now
laugh.gif

This is what I'm working with...

It doesn't help that my area on these websites is HORRIBLE. Like 1 out of every 50 profiles I look at is even worth trying to message.

But I'm just saying in general, I feel like I always see the flyest girls with the scrawniest most hipster guys they can find. Just got me like :smh:

I couldn't dress like a hipster even if I wanted to :rofl:

It's not as bad as when you see a dime with a fat dude though, that just pisses me off... lol

Last edited:
^^^ I had this dime message me on tinder saying I had a great beard. Then I complimented her on her music taste, and she said "thats the best compliment a girl can receive." After that she stopped responding :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom