Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Another easy way to catch numbers and make moves is to hit up the new users (before they are flooded with "let me taste you" and **** pictures), and the chicks with "deleting" in their profiles. They're basically fed up from the angry messages from guys after curving them, so they're willing to give one last hurrah before they delete their account

Harlem, those are the kind of messages I've seen that some broads have shown me.

Needless to say, we shared a good laugh or two over them.

Fellas, don't be that dude that gets laughed at. Keep it simple or keep it moving.

Harlem, those are the kind of messages I've seen that some broads have shown me.

Needless to say, we shared a good laugh or two over them.

Fellas, don't be that dude that gets laughed at. Keep it simple or keep it moving.

Same here. DEAD at the *by the grace of God" one :lol: One thing, if you are gonna send messages like that (I wouldn't, but whatever), make sure those messages match up to the chick's [alleged] personality. Don't send that to a stripper, or a "hustler" with "I got that green" in her headline.

Don't send that to a stripper, or a "hustler" with "I got that green" in her headline.
why do bishes put that in their profiles? :lol:

I just assume that's a straight set-up.

Any of y'all got robbed on this site?

During my first few dates I was slightly nervous and paranoid . . . :nerd:

I never got that vibe, but it's probably because we met in public spots and we generally built up some rapport before anything.

This has to be a troll account...this precious hit me up with the "users who want to meet me" thing on POF

"I got a beautiful son n i jst wanna feel loved bye ah real n***a im fine n i want a fine n***a he got 2 half money to take me 2 eat n movies"

This cant be life

Last edited:
Why they all from different cities though?

People from all over the world are on POF. You can message a female from anywhere (depending on what she has her distance thing set at within 75 miles or anywhere)

Yea just for the hello of it I look at profiles from Atl, Cali, Florida and NC. I stay the hell away from AR and Louisiana cause I may see loads of chicks I know that I want nothing to do with

son what did you put in your description? I think the site mods are kinda strict with explicit profiles and images.

I put up a profile on POF and i havent hit up any chicks. They all coming at ya boy HEAVY!

Back
Top Bottom