Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So some girl who looks pretty dope, from my city liked a bunch of pictures of me on instagram, started following me. So I follow back. An hour later she started following me on twitter too. Hmmm, should I DM her?

Cragmatic she's interested but tread carefully she sounds like a potential stalker lol

So some girl who looks pretty dope, from my city liked a bunch of pictures of me on instagram, started following me. So I follow back. An hour later she started following me on twitter too. Hmmm, should I DM her?

Dont eeem trip, you dont have to do a thing. At this rate shell be on your front porch on Sunday with some dental dam, KY, a 12 pack of Tecate, and some hot cheetos.

Well the good news, I ended up getting the number. The bad news, she's only 19. I'm 26. :smh:

Still may see what I can get out of it tho :smokin

Well the good news, I ended up getting the number. The bad news, she's only 19. I'm 26.
mean.gif

Still may see what I can get out of it tho
smokin.gif
How is that bad news?  Perfectly legal.

For real, that 19 and 26 difference is nothing, unless you plan on having deep convos with her, and if that's the case, you'll quickly find out she has the mind of daffy duck.

Exec76, I HATE when chicks posts group pics on there, cause the majority of the time, they're the least attractive of the bunch.

Last edited:
Talking to a 19 year old as a 26 year old is :x

Ain't nothing wrong with smashing, though. Just set expectations.

Last edited:
I've come to realize getting the number is meaningless. It's like these chicks are looking for dudes to just text em all day. I ain't with that. Got the number for 3 different chicks, called all 3 and got the VM, all 3 numbers got tossed to the bushes.
For the most part they just want to text all day to feel important

Stop with all the ******g math this early, if theres grass on the field play ball...if not roll em over and play in the mud(not srs btw) hope the feds aint watchin

I dont feel like editing/posting the whole convo but one got at me again last night. Nothing special im gonna get the skullydome out the broad and dip.
View media item 595155

Last edited:
No one is replying to my messages... Am I ugly? :*(

iLLest!

Don't u have female fans that u can be smashing on a reg basis? I remember one of ur videos u had females lineddddd up waiting to meet u.

What r u sending them?

Plz respond

Another easy way to catch numbers and make moves is to hit up the new users (before they are flooded with "let me taste you" and **** pictures), and the chicks with "deleting" in their profiles. They're basically fed up from the angry messages from guys after curving them, so they're willing to give one last hurrah before they delete their account
ohh so true

Not so iLLest is making appearances in this thread and TAY looking for attention/pick me up. :rolleyes

I got 2 numbers last night.

Just got off the phone with one and she wants me to come over so she can cook for me tomorrow.

Texting with the other now trying to set something up for tonight.

Not so iLLest is making appearances in this thread and TAY looking for attention/pick me up. :rolleyes

Exactly, everyday he post either for attention or crying about why his life sucks, and you guys actually believe him and give advice :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom