Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've come to realize getting the number is meaningless. It's like these chicks are looking for dudes to just text em all day. I ain't with that. Got the number for 3 different chicks, called all 3 and got the VM, all 3 numbers got tossed to the bushes.
i dont know family....

to me getting numbers is important. 

forget talking in the Pof chat box. 

once i get they number im already in that lol. cause im mad smooth on that text tip my man

i dont even call them on the phone. cause they be wanting to talk all night

i got a strict 15 min rule bout the phone convos.

i dont think that you should sit on the phone for hours

15 mins imo will have her looking forward to the next conversation

this is just my thoughts lol. dont know if they true or not. but its been working for me
Chicks can smell the insincerity in your game. If it ain't you it ain't you. Stop trying to be Harlem.

How you doin? What's your number lets text? Oh...no, no, no. No no no
mean.gif
ill share one from last night that i let get away smh

i see where i messed up too lol

im over here reviewing the game tape like i play football lol

i fumbled when she asked "u sure you want to talk to a 6"

ill hit her up in 2 days lol.....i guarantee i bag

Last edited:
I may need some NT detectives on this one

Her username is lottasunshine

I reactivated my account and within 10 min she sends me a

Her: hey
Me: (made some dumb comment about her flip phone)
Her: thanks for the reply. I don't like emailing on this site, lets meet up for lunch sometime.
Me: are you cat fishing me?
Her: if you want to meet up for lunch, send your number so we can text, if not good luck.

I'm like
eyes.gif

Opinions?
my man you smarter than that lol.....

i dont even allow my profile to be seen in the searches

Hnnnnnnnnnnng at solid 4

And my other dude over there bout to have a last man standing match with King Mabel :x :x

My dude Harlem we from similar areas just on different coasts. That's why I used the direct approach it's just POF I don't take these internet **** serious. If I get the number I get it. If I don't then I'm not tripping because I still have my team on the court.

Bout to meet up with a newbie in town for happy hour today. She hit me up on pof with a compliment. A few messages were exchanged and i asked if we can meet up...she said sure. Dropped the #..called her and set it up.

The ***** said "just be yourself" after you said all that.

:lol:

Wait til you get to the ones who have like 4 kids

Now you guys see what I mean? These broads have kids! KIDS! That means you allowed a man to bust in you and allowed him to exit your life. I don't take any female serious with kids at all.

Single mom wants me to write her sonnets and **** in order to get a response. The fact that I even had to list what I'm bringing to the table makes this an L in my mind. These single moms already coming with baggage need to cooperate since they already have a strike against them

:smh: @ you actually listing that in order for her to form complete sentences :rofl:

Single mom 1
Daytona 0

You tried to even the score with that hail mary "I'm good" though. :lol:

Last edited:
Single mom wants me to write her sonnets and **** in order to get a response. The fact that I even had to list what I'm bringing to the table makes this an L in my mind. These single moms already coming with baggage need to cooperate since they already have a strike against them

:smh: @ you actually listing that in order for her to form complete sentences :rofl:

Single mom 1
CHILDLESS Daytona 100

You tried to even the score with that hail mary "I'm good" though. :lol:

:smokin

Man that "Meet Me" feature is so buns :lol: nothing but E Hondas wanting to meet up, and are the first to send you messages. And they aren't even the cute in the face with potential ones, these chicks are straight up sloppy and need to be air-lifted away from my profile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom