Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Group pics are the worst, man. Especially if it is the lead picture.So damn disingenuous :lol:

istockphoto-1363488987-612x612.jpg

The other one is when they are hugged up with a bunch of dudes in their pics.

Trying to let you know how it's going to be :lol:

Whoever said hinge was “the one”, I just want to talk.

Been seeing whales and 2s all morning with a slight 6 or 7 sprinkled in as “just joined”. I know I have to go from bottom of the barrel to get to the decent women but this is terrible. I changed my filter age and was ready to delete my account afterwards
You could just come out with bowflex bowflex and me instead of being on a dating app.

Hustling backwards!

I wonder if these chicks ask whoever is in the group pic with them they are going to post it on a dating site. I know they really don’t have to

I had this chick I was dealing with, a fwb situation. She doesn’t do these dating apps. So I was on one of these apps and saw her in one of these group pics. Told her about it and she asked the girl to take it down :lol:

You could just come out with bowflex bowflex and me instead of being on a dating app.

Hustling backwards!
Just been a lot more convenient for me to just swipe instead. I’m usually preoccupied when y’all make moves anyway.

I wonder if these chicks ask whoever is in the group pic with them they are going to post it on a dating site. I know they really don’t have to

I had this chick I was dealing with, a fwb situation. She doesn’t do these dating apps. So I was on one of these apps and saw her in one of these group pics. Told her about it and she asked the girl to take it down :lol:
I was curious about this too because I see a lot of group pics. I also see ones where they black out a face in the pic (just choose another since the pic isn’t all that to begin with)

I guess they just must not have a stable of recent solo pics (or at least decent ones) so the roll with the girls night out, ones with their male bffs and/or the ones with their families :lol: One girl was telling me that a lot of dudes will ask for selfies/current verification type pics too

Trust me bro - I am an in person guy myself :lol: Apps don’t properly do me justice. But spitting game in public to strangers isn’t for everyone so I can only imagine younger generations have regressed in that category but I don’t know.

Group pics are the worst, man. Especially if it is the lead picture.So damn disingenuous :lol:
Definitely an in person type myself, but being able to shoot your shot while multitasking is useful. Catch the new Jack Ryan on Wednesday/Thursday while swiping. LOL
I was curious about this too because I see a lot of group pics. I also see ones where they black out a face in the pic (just choose another since the pic isn’t all that to begin with)
Forreal about to be 2023 and you can't take or find a recent pic of yourself, shut down the app then. This ain't the 2000's when people having to take a picture go to CVS and scan it. Phone is in everyone's hands. Young guys got it good these days, imagine trying to do all these pre-camera phones. J/K

Bumbles platform isn't good, as been discussed here so many times. Women suck at sending the first message, they end up just like the men they complain only say "hi" the first message.

What cities are y’all in? I will make a Hinge account right now and set my location to yalls city and show y’all the quality.

Even might throw some lobs, it’s the holidays time to be charitable

Yeah Bumble was trash for me. Always starts with a generic hi or an emoji. Got the most action on hinge before it got awful

Back
Top Bottom