Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Came across some chick's profile that said "Seeking Serious Relationship, Help". She's 18, is "seeking marriage", has no car, no job, and based on her pics, has 3 kids, including one that couldn't be more than a week old. I was reading her profile the entire time like
12807%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20eve_torres%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

I saw a chicks profile that said if you can't help support me and my child don't message me. She was barely a 2 outta 10. Smh.

Papi...I got curved hard. She asked me if I smoked weed and I said I can only vape because my lung collapsed. Didn't respond after that.

Why in the hell would you go into THAT much detail :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's some low key heavy stuff to be sharing all willy nilly man
Really isn't all that heavy. I spent a week in the hospital and I'm fine now. Just shouldn't smoke. I still vape everyday. If I said no I would have gotten curved, if I said yes she would have found out I was lying. Lose-lose either way.

Really isn't all that heavy. I spent a week in the hospital and I'm fine now. Just shouldn't smoke. I still vape everyday. If I said no I would have gotten curved, if I said yes she would have found out I was lying. Lose-lose either way.

I dunno...dude has a point man....maybe its cause my skin is that KFC special 11 herbs and spices OG recipe color and growing up at the nor cal/so cal border... BUT I get in where I fit in! Im hood when I need to be hood Im square when I need to be square but irregardless heffas never need to know more than they need to know!

I dunno...dude has a point man....maybe its cause my skin is that KFC special 11 herbs and spices OG recipe color and growing up at the nor cal/so cal border... BUT I get in where I fit in! Im hood when I need to be hood Im square when I need to be square but irregardless heffas never need to know more than they need to know!
That's barely English.

Papi...I got curved hard. She asked me if I smoked weed and I said I can only vape because my lung collapsed. Didn't respond after that.

Why in the hell would you go into THAT much detail :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's some low key heavy stuff to be sharing all willy nilly man

A week in the hospital isn't all that heavy to you? I'd hate to see what else is going on in your life.

Remember you're talking to a stranger...the closest a lot of us have been to a collapsed lung is on those medical tv shows...

I never said lie but there was no need for the extra information.

All you had to say was "I vape" end of story.

Signed up for POF 2 days ago and got a couple prospects blowin up the phone. By this time next week I should have some escapades to share

I been running into crazy chicks as of late, need to start giving out my text free app for now on and a fake name, they start off normal and cool, then turn to they true self, gotta smarten up and trust none

Last edited:
Another Houstonian probably hitting up some of the same chicks as me and @Steebie J :lol: though I don't recognize those that you posted. Probably cause for awhile now my profile has been set on chicks 32-47

I've just been going older lately. At least for me it's easier to tell right off what's going down. You don't get any games or flakiness from them like you'd get from some 21 year old who has no idea what she wants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom