Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Thank you for your kind words sir....

I think it might be a case that my profile just screams beta.

Think i need to remove blogging, coffee and art galleries from my list of interests :smh:

Sounds like you're on the hunt for the generic female :lol: all of them talking about "I love traveling the world and visiting galleries and museums". Please, chicks never even been out of Brehnam Texas.

Came across a chick's profile that screen capped the number on her inbox - 404, with a caption that says "See, if I don't get to you, now you know why" LOL

Last edited:
devil.gif
do it bruh, where you stay at again? lol

on another note, i know im bein petty, but why do these black hos front on their race??? i love my sistas, but this "mixed race" bs need to stop man

honestly thats a basic ***** stamp bruh, idk why it irks me so much when i see it

I'm having no luck on OKC. Got a few numbers but they have led nowhere.I'm not photogenic at all, but I'm far as hell from ugly. Maybe it's the fact that I don't smoke at all? Or that I rarely drink alcohol on very few occasions? Or maybe when they see my listed height? 5'6 FTL :smh: :frown:

Mocospace is pure filth.
it is. nothing but the top echelon of ratchets on there. my boy used to make a killing on there a few years ago back in HS

If you in a drought, why not?!?! Gotta get that sack off lol.

This is my latest pull, will slide soon
bruh..whats your search criteria? i dont eem see these females u posting in my searches...im in houston as well 
laugh.gif

From what I can tell searching on OKC/POF is completely useless for the most part...I usually see the same exact females online all the time.

Since I use the sites primarily from the web I usually find the best chicks from the random pictures/profile they have on the pages with POF and the quick match/recent activity on OKC.

Last edited:
Atheisht.

She's a redditor.

Trolled the living hell out of me.

Have fun internet detectives.

I did.

>D
Atheisht.

She's a redditor.

Trolled the living hell out of me.

Have fun internet detectives.

I did.

How you get trolled tho? Fake pic?

Nah, she lives in my neighborhood. So I came at her "long term" because her profile said she's not looking for booty calls (and rightfully so, she doesn't need to, she's got a whole internet at her feet).

So I told her... Every time I come across your page, yada yada yada. I'm not looking for the bootycall. I'm looking for something long-term if you're interested. I let her know that I have the next week to give to her and that we should take advantage of it.

So she's like "How would you take advantage of me?"

And I gave her some real stuff and said "Let's slow down. The way you look, I would dive in head first without thinking clearly. I don't want to mess up. So let's take it slow. I would take advantage of you by your wisdom (she's older) and by ____insert a few different things we had in common like a love for vegetarian food and coffee and some other stuff _________."

And she's like "I really want you to IM me right now."

So I head upstairs with my penis in the way, hard to walk and ****, to get on the laptop. I tell her again I would take advantage of the good times.

She says, "No. I want to know HOW you would take advantage of me."

So I'm thinking she's not hearing what I was originally saying and is now just looking for a toy. So I gave her the "I see you like cream in your coffee. Can I give you mine?"

She answers, "YES."

And I even fell back and was like "Look, I've had blue balls all week, so.... like I said this isn't fair."

She replies "HOW would you take advantage of me?"

Finally I gave in and said, "dammit I really want to give you this cream. LIKE RIGHT NOW THOUGH." -- just expressing how I'm feeling at that moment in time.

She answers, "I want your cream."

"Right now though?"

"YES"

So I'm like alright, fine.

"Where you live?"

She answers, "You're just looking for the booty call. You lied to me. Don't ever talk to me again."

>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

So I got SUPER PISSED OFF and I'm like "I'm gonna hack this ****** ***** and expose her." 8)

A few minutes later.... I find out she's reddit famous with mega drop albums out there floating around and she's a super ****** freak and I couldn't even expose her because she's already way out there AND, AND she's givin me **** about bootycalls when she's freaking dudes all over reddit. :smh: :smh:

So I didn't even get my retaliation hack and expose. :smh:

MY MIND.

I'd still creampie. :evil:

I sent her some messages to wake up to. We'll see how the psychology works out.

And then I come across this other chick, and I'm tellin her my dating situations just for good laughs, and she's like "yea i finally met someone off here. I even ended up sucking him off within an hour of meeting him so I think it's got some real potential."

:smh:

:rofl:

The struggle is real.

Take it from me. These chicks are out there. Half of em sellin too. For real, for real. Yall wasn't hearing me before about that. I hope yall aint eating them wholesale whisker biscuits.

If yall want pics. Yall are gonna have to go get them. I gave you all of the information you need. None of these pics can be posted on NT.

Back
Top Bottom