Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

^LOL yes, either that, or she deleted her profile, or it got deleted by the site itself

Last edited:

I'm seeing more and more girls from more and more races putting only white guys in their description. It's getting worse than I thought.

Yea there's a good number of them doing that regardless of the city/state. One thing that's hilarious is when those same chicks view your profile, and when you message them, they'll message back with some "Sry, clicked your profile by accident" BS
you're not hot enough, or your pictures arent really flattering

when i was on it, i got hit up by chicks who usually dont mess with black guys all the time, now i have some pictures that barely show my face and i dont get as much love

but online is whack, meeting hot chicks in person is easy as hell, do yourselves a favor and just hit da club on the weekends fams, its better
They're the ones initiating the profile views though
laugh.gif
So if I wasn't good looking, why would they have viewed in the first place?? Dat curiosity
think about it bro

have you ever checked out a chicks page based on her profile pic?

i check out chicks pages all the time because they look like they could be nice based on their profile pic, then when i get to see the rest i see da real

He was probably blocked by the female or his message was blocked by the site.

A google search takes just as much time as posting every question that pops in your head.

That Siren got a hold of iLLest and he's been wandering around like a lost pup ever since :smh:

Last edited:
Supposed to be having a second meet with some girl off pof today.

Haven't heard from her in 5 days though :lol:

^ That one don't seem too bad. I'd take it as "I know you're above my level, and would screw me over". Girls don't say "I'm not the one for you" if they think you're bogus.

Supposed to be having a second meet with some girl off pof today.

Haven't heard from her in 5 days though :lol:
damb :lol:

Bet he didn't reach out either though :nerd: :smh: :lol:

Ego and pride snuffs out a lot of situations before they start :rofl:

:lol: pretty much. Sometimes it's not a bad idea to send some reminder type message. Remember, regardless out how these chicks look, they're still getting 300+ "Can I taste you" messages. One chick I met up with off of here (probably went on like 4 dates with her) showed me a whole bunch of messages she was getting, and I was :rofl: you would've thought these dudes were pasting verbatim LL Cool J "Luv U Better" lyrics

Lol @ onlinebootycall.com pure genious for a site name

I remember it back in the day. I remember talking to one joint on there. I stopped when they start asking me for my credit card info. Smh

This one chick I met on pof about the end of july is moving into the same apartment complex as me in the beginning of October :-( she was in the hunt for apartments and came over my spot and fell in love. Hit me with the "guess what...im moving into your apartments" :-( luckily im on the 4th floor and shes on the third but still... I think some type of contract is necessary.

This is what I go through on POF.. On her profile it says she is working on her masters, so I just thought I could start the conversation on education.. FML! Smh. Always losing..
Coming back to this thread to read this convo ALWAYS put me in a good mood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That proves to me females on that site has 0 conversation. I wonder how she normally starts her conversation. ....

Back
Top Bottom