Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had something like this happen :lol: Smashed on the first night. Then leading up to the second time I saw the chick, she was acting all flaky talking about "I need us to get to know each other before we go any further". Girl you licked the skin smooth off my balls just 4 days ago.
Good lord shorty, I'm gonna need some punctuation next time, cause I read this as if Krayzie Bone was rapping

:rofl:

About Me

I like men between 5'8"-6'10". If 5'8 you need to be about 175-180lbs. If 6'4 you can be 205-225lbs. I like athletic built men with some muscle tone. A little belly is ok if your arms and legs are nice and muscular. Hair is optional. I do have a thing for goat tees. I like full or pouty lips and the goat tee just frames them nicely. A beard is ok if it is tailored, no Osamas. You must have all visible teeth. A nice butt is a plus but not necessary. I stated the physical requirements first bc if you meet them then you are almost out of the friendzone and on your way to boozone. Next is the mental. You have to be respectful, considerate, caring, catering, sweet, optimistic, intelligent and strong. I can date a shy, spiritual, nerdy guy but you have to be cute and fine too. There is more but I tend to not give someone the entire blueprint.

***** needs an xbox, not a man
View media item 599499View media item 599500

My guilty conscience has made me give up my pursuits. It was fun for a week but I'm not wild enough to step out on my girl. She holds me down :pimp:

Kinda upset I didn't get to see what pof or okc is like. Still never even logged onto either site.They're blocked at work and I'd be too transparent any way. Date my school was wack as hell even though I was messaging that one bad chick I posted didn't have the balls to text her or meet up. Deleted my profile :rofl:

You telling shorty to get of POF and take care of her kid, yet your simple self has a woman that holds you down but you creating dating profiles and trying to log on at work.... You're the type of dude that is gonna have a post up in some months talking bout my girl left me. Do yourself a favor leave the online dating to the single people..

About Me

I like men between 5'8"-6'10". If 5'8 you need to be about 175-180lbs. If 6'4 you can be 205-225lbs. I like athletic built men with some muscle tone. A little belly is ok if your arms and legs are nice and muscular. Hair is optional. I do have a thing for goat tees. I like full or pouty lips and the goat tee just frames them nicely. A beard is ok if it is tailored, no Osamas. You must have all visible teeth. A nice butt is a plus but not necessary. I stated the physical requirements first bc if you meet them then you are almost out of the friendzone and on your way to boozone. Next is the mental. You have to be respectful, considerate, caring, catering, sweet, optimistic, intelligent and strong. I can date a shy, spiritual, nerdy guy but you have to be cute and fine too. There is more but I tend to not give someone the entire blueprint.
***** needs an xbox, not a man
if she deco, then you already know what she want

bless her wit da yipe

Decided to meat up with shorty from POF tomorrow after class. Was too tired to make the drive after work tonight. She sent me a few nudes tonight so tomorrow it's going down. Was chillin on my break and another joint that lives 15 minutes away hit me up. Looks like we chillin when she gets off work Friday night. Props to my dude Harlem, man. Started cutting straight to what I want and these O's know what it is off jump. 

But what am I lying about
roll.gif

And why does everyone always put an i in my name, there is not i.... lol
weebay.gif

Decided to meat up with shorty from POF tomorrow after class. Was too tired to make the drive after work tonight. She sent me a few nudes tonight so tomorrow it's going down. Was chillin on my break and another joint that lives 15 minutes away hit me up. Looks like we chillin when she gets off work Friday night. Props to my dude Harlem, man. Started cutting straight to what I want and these O's know what it is off jump. 
nerd.gif

i hit up this 20 year old with a message tonight on pof. some messages were exchanged. Asked if she had a facetime or skype...she said she did. Just by looking at her pics i had to be sure. Shes about an 8 in my book. So we chatted on skype for a few. got the number through there. gonna get together tomorrow hopefully but geez she cant drink yet 
laugh.gif
 and her bday is next summer 
mean.gif
 besides all of that...shes looking like something i can mold....a project 
pimp.gif

i hit up this 20 year old with a message tonight on pof. some messages were exchanged. Asked if she had a facetime or skype...she said she did. Just by looking at her pics i had to be sure. Shes about an 8 in my book. So we chatted on skype for a few. got the number through there. gonna get together tomorrow hopefully but geez she cant drink yet 
laugh.gif
 and her bday is next summer 
mean.gif
 besides all of that...shes looking like something i can mold....a project 
pimp.gif
#NewRules 

i came in this ***** thinking i had the blueprint...you ****** inspire me son...

that facetime wave. i aint even think of that

Last edited:
My guilty conscience has made me give up my pursuits. It was fun for a week but I'm not wild enough to step out on my girl. She holds me down :pimp:

Kinda upset I didn't get to see what pof or okc is like. Still never even logged onto either site.They're blocked at work and I'd be too transparent any way. Date my school was wack as hell even though I was messaging that one bad chick I posted didn't have the balls to text her or meet up. Deleted my profile :rofl:

You telling shorty to get of POF and take care of her kid, yet your simple self has a woman that holds you down but you creating dating profiles and trying to log on at work.... You're the type of dude that is gonna have a post up in some months talking bout my girl left me. Do yourself a favor leave the online dating to the single people..

I'm sure she's been curious too I bet Tyrone didn't pump fake. A lot of Drakes in Alpha clothing out here. :smh:

You sounding like a old head Harlem. :lol: 2 forms of identification Is almost mandatory in these online streets.

Last edited:
Yes I'm that type of dude. Remember me so in some months you can clown me when I make my simple thread.
I'm sure she's been curious too I bet Tyrone didn't pump fake. A lot of Drakes in Alpha clothing out here.
mean.gif
Yes Tyrone smashed my girl and I am like Drake and took her back. I'm terry cloth.

Hope you guys feel better now
laugh.gif

like is that really all its about creepy people messaging you? is it the same for a guy than a girl? 
no, i'm really looking for the right one on there...someone to kick it with and watch sunday tv shows with. Hit me up on pm for more info...I got that insurance, obamacare can't see me.

Last edited:
what do you say to these females to catch their attention and write back? :lol:

"Hey (insert name)" and possibly be cute.

Or say something negative right off the bat, cause they'll respond to negativity faster than anything else.

What's your original SN? Reveal yourself

"Hey (insert name)" and possibly be cute.

Or say something negative right off the bat, cause they'll respond to negativity faster than anything else.

What's your original SN? Reveal yourself
lol long term member...the lady friend has a suspicion of my sn so i made a new one lol

lol long term member...the lady friend has a suspicion of my sn so i made a new one lol
Been there before
laugh.gif

"What's that website with the black background?"

"What's #NT?"

Go pinterest and get off my ****!

Last edited:
I had a ex that would take snapshots of things I post on nt...especially in this thread. I dont eem care...it is what it is.

Ok guys, I'm going to help you out.. Write this to a girl

"I was listening to my drake cd when looking at your profile, now I'm in love with you :/"

I GUARANTEE you will get responses

Disclaimer if you live in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami/west palm beach area, DO NOT USE IT, I already blasted all those spots!

Try it out and watch the magic

Back
Top Bottom