Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

them thighs lookin good

but the only one who look like she probably actually got a shape is aunty in the back right

yea i wood
On some real ish.....

Them big mamas like those be the funniest sweetest cleanest most feminine sensual affectionate women.

Aiight I'm this met 2 chicks off of here in the past 5 days... had drinks , chilled for a whIle but both played the let me get to know you first role. I know I can smash both but I'm not trying to take them on more than one more date a piece. What do u guys suggest? I feel like a lame NTer asking for advice but this ain't really my lane so I ain't tripping..
I know I'm late...But seeing how their mind state is with the "Let me get to know you first" deal, it's going to be hard to smash without multiple dates. It is possible, but you are going to have to finesse them via text or convo..You can try to build anticipation for the next time they see you and be flirty through convo, that way you have a more clear shot to smash at that instance. Try to engage in picture sending, that's usually a good ice breaker into the flirting zone.

Thanks for the advice... I dropped both shorties since they convo game was weak...

This internet dating is funny... one shorty was with it last night but I wasn't driving to Teaneck.....

Plus they need to change it to plenty of whales .... fish ain't that big

Son I hate that ****. Upstate butches need to be excluded from the search.

Claiming BX or Queens but they moved all the way up to Oneonta and Poughkeepsie. **** outta here. They want to tell you that after showing the box and talking about they ready.

I aint driving there let alone taking a train and bus. Its already a commute to go to Yonkers.

Thanks for the advice... I dropped both shorties since they convo game was weak...

This internet dating is funny... one shorty was with it last night but I wasn't driving to Teaneck.....

Plus they need to change it to plenty of whales .... fish ain't that big

i say u start fat shaming bro

them ******* kill me talkin about curvy but all they built like my mans from despicable me

Watch out for chicks with impregnation fetishes bros.

Unless you want a baby with a stranger.
This is very real fellas......crazy thing is she went from not wanting anything from the dude child support wise...

to now saying she gonna get him for the most since he an officer in the military.

He got her knocked up thinking everything would still be no strings attached and cool...naw he got played like a fool.

Man it used to kill me coming across chicks' profiles from way back and they have pics of their newborns on there :lol:

This is very real fellas......crazy thing is she went from not wanting anything from the dude child support wise...
to now saying she gonna get him for the most since he an officer in the military.
He got her knocked up thinking everything would still be no strings attached and cool...naw he got played like a fool.

View media item 2315539

lol I pray you sent mad laughing emojis after that and told her have a good life and good luck [emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah, this one chick was talking to me and I'm convinced she's mentally or at least emotionally damaged.

At first I thought she was playing a version of chicken with me. Saying wild **** thinking I'll bail on the convo and thus bail on smashing. Barely knows me talking about does the idea of making a baby turn you on :lol: Then saying she's great with kids and if she gets pregnantnshe has a if it happens it happens attitude.

Even told me don't worry it won't take many tries, my doctor told me I'm very fertile. I was just like sure can't wait while my facial reaction went from :rofl: to :stoneface:

Also talked about she needs to be having sex while pregnant to feel desirable. I'll just wait until the next man knocks her up.

Last edited:
Anyone match with a girl that only uses apps like Tinder only once everyday.

I'm talking clockwork

Currently chatting. But it's literally like clockwork. When it's about 9:30pm, you can expect a reply to whatever message you sent the day before.

Anyone match with a girl that only uses apps like Tinder only once everyday.

I'm talking clockwork

Currently chatting. But it's literally like clockwork. When it's about 9:30pm, you can expect a reply to whatever message you sent the day before.

You gotta pull the number or dead that. She probably has a job or time of day where she's bored and just uses it to waste time.

She bought me an Iphone 7 32GB Unlocked
pimp.gif

She's now someone else's problem and I still get benefits!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom