Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Every time I meet a chick online for the first time the set up is on my mind.

I just remain prepared for the jux. Even if my pants are at my ankles.

Y'all don't get caught laxin now even if you aint about that life.

Same. I let the 45 be visible when I was going on those online arranged dates.

Last edited:
I went over this ***** house with my cousin back in the day and he was wrapping with this Lil chick he was on. Another lil thick chick come out the crib, she got the bitties out and she kept smiling at me. I ask her how old she is and she say 18, I'm like cool I'm 20 we good. She tells my cousin when I left that she wanted my #, we exchange text a few weeks fast forward one summer day. I was at a luau and she was there with some ******* on some random ****. I dip she text me to come thru I'm like cool, we was 6 deep but everybody had a solo smash mission except my cousin so he rolled with me. I was skeptical Cuz he about 5 ft 6 not about that life and will tell u he aint.

I pull up in the hood about 1 am and it's like 70 people out here, music loud, they had a block party/bbq that day. I'm like **** man smh o well where she at. She comes over wit her girls we talking and a group of dudes come over. Straight chief keef and glory boyz looking dudes I'm like **** it's on. To my surprise dude extended his hand introduced himself as he older brother, offered food and was cool. We chilling, I done made some new friends, **** we happy. Then he asked out the blue, yo will how old are u bro, u seem mature as hell, I'm like 20... all hell broke loose. He snapped like 20 *****, my Lil sister just turned 16 wtf u doing over here.... my *****, my face dropped. I never touched her or anything but it's the fact this ***** lied and I'm in they hood outnumbered 50 to 2 and the 1 I'm with is a damn *****. I told him she said she was 18 and she ended up telling the truth and it's a big *** argument. I parked all the way at the corner, I apologized, said she lied and we turned our backs and walked towards the whip, I'm like if I hear footsteps I gotta turn around and swing. They let us go tho thank god. She text me like 100x trynna apologize I straight ignored her, then she text like he got hiss nerve, he 21 and his baby mom's was 15. Lil ***** hang with all older ******* and not 1 of thrm told me she was 16 smh. Scariest day of my adult life.

back then i woulda still smashed

if she was thick fr, the 20 year old me woulda set up the rendevzous

The way Iook at it, the vast majority of these girls will only post most flattering pics of the last 5+ years.
She might look good with a duck face, or from a certain angle, or with the right filter, or back in 09. But then you meetup, see them real life with lighting and all that, you see that 8/10 drop to a 6 or 5.
And then you still gotta worry about ppl hitting licks and all that
It just aint worth it most of the time

thats what i do tho, all my pics are from 2014/2015

once i get the number i send em **** from like last year or this year

Tinder females getting out of hand literally every chick has " send me $5 & see what happens " in their bio . I'll just eat on there when I'm out of the country

Tinder females getting out of hand literally every chick has " send me $5 & see what happens " in their bio . I'll just eat on there when I'm out of the country
I swear todays American women all share one brain...this is the cookie cutter basic snapchat filter thot era for real

Unfortuantely I will forever be a closet chubby chaser.....
I will still smash off the 12AM to 5AM and have them out the house before sunrise, so neighbors don't see her and
never take date them in public.
It sucks because alot of BBWs are now very conscious and aware of us closet BBW lovers and will call you out on 
not wanting to be seen with her
For guys who can shamelessly walk around in public proudly with them BBWs I admire your courage!
View media item 1531259

So much truth

Seems like more females on dating apps are actually looking to be courted. Seems like in the years past, it was a "dating" app and the female users knew what was up.

Seems like more females on dating apps are actually looking to be courted. Seems like in the years past, it was a "dating" app and the female users knew what was up.
I think it's because online dating is so common and accepted now, so instead of purely looking for a hookup people are looking at the various apps/sites as a viable method to meet their potential future husband/wife.

Idk why but her injuries look like recovering skin pigmentation
I was gonna troll her when she messaged me....but man i really just got all around bad vibes from her immediately.

Not disgusted....but I actually feel bad for the young woman. Shes beyond damaged.

Meanwhile I'm sure its tons of thirsty DMV dudes still trying to get at her "cuz she a yellabone doe"
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom