Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You may have more problems to deal with if you don’t trust your girl learned “Stranger Danger” the same time you did.

I’ve personally watched my wife (even while we were talking/dating) shut people down from across the bar. I travel 50% of the time for work and have ZERO doubts there’s anything going on behind my back based on the interactions I’ve witnessed.

It's great that you trust your wife but to WASHED KING WASHED KING point.... He said he doesn't trust other men :lol:

You and your girlfriend stop at a gas station on a Saturday night. It’s like 10+ dudes standing around outside. You gunna let her get out the car or are you gunna go in the store?

As for 'stranger danger' some women attract more then others.

I'm always thinking worse case scenario when i'm out in certain environments with a woman.

It's not about her being able to 'deal' with a situation. It's about limiting the chances for problems to arise.

If your girl is loyal it doesn't matter what other men do
If she's not then it doesn't matter what you do

What if someone disrespects her in front of you?

Or if they press her knowing she's with you?

The woman isn't the problem in either of these scenarios.

More power to you WASHED KING WASHED KING but I can't live life thinking of worst case scenarios all the time. But I feel you **** happens in life I just can't stress myself over that maybe when kids become apart of my life.

Now when we talk extreme this comes to mine and I might have to take the same route
i-saw-the-devil-movie-poster.jpg

Shorty really said men can't get appetizers or dessert :rofl: :rofl: That has to be a troll job.

Indulging for a bit, a red flag for what though? What does that tell her about dude that may come back?
Chick I was out with yesterday brought that post up and said that ish was stupid.

Women wonder why I say they are all born crazy because their logic is always ridiculous

Yeah but what's it a future indicator of that would make her concerned? What's he gonna do five years in that makes her say "I should have known when he ordered dessert"

What if someone disrespects her in front of you?

Or if they press her knowing she's with you?

The woman isn't the problem in either of these scenarios.
What's that have to do with worrying about her being around men when you're not there?

I don’t give a **** what ol girl thinks. I’m getting MY brownie a la mode and she’s gonna have to wait till I’m done.
Went out to dinner for my birthday last year with someone I was dating seriously at the time. They gave a free dessert and I think the smallest thing they had was a cookie which was still rather large with ice cream on top. Me and her shared it as I’ve done with other women as well if I’m in a brownie/ice cream mood.

If the person you’re messing with doesn’t have a problem with things social media deems unacceptable, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Went out to dinner for my birthday last year with someone I was dating seriously at the time. They gave a free dessert and I think the smallest thing they had was a cookie which was still rather large with ice cream on top. Me and her shared it as I’ve done with other women as well if I’m in a brownie/ice cream mood.

If the person you’re messing with doesn’t have a problem with things social media deems unacceptable, there’s nothing wrong with that.
That was nice! Glad you and your friend shared that moment :pimp:

What's that have to do with worrying about her being around men when you're not there?

Just because you don't trust dudes doesn't necessarily mean you're sweating that scenario. That's how it is for me personally.

I know most guys intentions are foul but it is what it is.

But yeah if you are worried and you try and control your partners movements as a result that's definitely insecurity.

My other thing about this, and the tweet doesn't specify but I will be DAMBED if a yamb or anyone else at the table is going to judge me for anything I order when I am picking up the bill. I'll get appetizers, dessert AND a Shirley Temple. FOH :lol:

. I'll get appetizers, AND a Shirley Temple. FOH :lol:
If this get you judged by women these days then man… I must be the butt of the joke in all they group chats 😂😂. If i don’t feel like liquor, or not super hungry. I get appetizers and a Shirley temple, and have no shame in it either.

Reminds me the past women I was with were the ones to get the free dessert for me at the birthday dinner.

"Insecure" may be too strong of a word but I think folks' skepticism of your position is still valid. In attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll ask a clarifying question - when it comes to men are you concerned about violence or flirting? Unless you are talking about other men assaulting the woman you are dating there should be no fear related to other men because any advances should be shut down and that's the end of it.

I’m wary of intentions. What are these men looking to gain? Everyone wants something. Never once have I ever hear heard a heterosexual man see a woman in a function and say “Oh look at her with the curly hair and fat ***, I bet she’d make a great friend”.

If I’m dating someone I trust them. I’m not asking for their whereabouts, calling 24/7, staying up all night dreaming up nightmare scenarios. She can be friends with who she very well pleases I’m not handcuffing no adult. If someone wants to cheat they will do it regardless.

What I said was and I quote “ I wouldn’t trust a MAN around my girlfriend/wife”. Which means I trust HER but do not trust HIM. That man owes me and my relationship ZERO loyalty.

She can have pure intentions of a platonic friendship, and more likely than not if the opportunity presented itself he will sleep with her. So why should I trust him?

On the subject of trusting your girl...

“The other guy can only get as far as she allows”

Also, if a girl wants to cheat on you she will and there’s nothing you can do about it. She can do it right from under your nose so best a man can do is treat her right and hope her decision making is on point. You trust her...or you don’t 🤷🏽

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom