Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It’s not a taboo subject but it’s been seen as somewhat an immature question to ask. I agree with the STD and kids aspect but you still won’t know the actual truth (people lie all the time about simple things). You can tell if a chick has some miles on her from her sex game.

Just curious how old you are and also when did you get turned down for being a virgin? Most chicks these days would eat a virgin alive since they know he hasn’t been running thru women and is clean (heard this from a few women).

At the end of the day, it’s all about preference and if y’all want a woman that has a low body count then that’s perfectly fine.
I'm 36 now, but this was back in my very early 20's. Chick in college turned me down after we been talking for a couple of days. After that I avoided her at all costs.

You're right. I just always assumed this was a normal thing to discuss in the courting process. I got turned down once because I was a virgin. It hurt when it happened, but I didn't think she was out of bounds for doing so. Maybe I'm just old school in that regard, but i figure if you're exploring compatibility with potential mate history plays a factor.
Dating history is important to discuss
Sexual practices are important to discuss
How many people you've had sex with isn't
Now they'll take you. They turning virgins out!
Everyone so scared of being cheated on now, they want ****** that go nowhere and know no one :lol:

I'm 36 now, but this was back in my very early 20's. Chick in college turned me down after we been talking for a couple of days. After that I avoided her at all costs.
For a moment I thought you were gonna say like mid 20s :lol: I would’ve lied to her and told her I wasn’t

Idk why people turned virgins down back then (I was one till 2011 and got turned down as well) but welcome them with open arms now.

This MILF in her mid 40s tried to convince me her body count was single digit. She had her first kid at 17 🥴
Yeah she just restarted her number after her first kid.

This has to be the epitome of bird behavior and someone in the comments said “Future makes a lot of sense with girls like you”

Sounds like dude dodged a bullet with her. Dude getting blamed for his boys trying to smash, he ain't greenlight it

It's funny how y'all pretending like these conversations aren't normal beyond a certain age. The way people go about them just change as they get older. Women of all ages ask goofy *#$& like why do you like me or what made you talk to me but body count is frowned upon :lol:

I personally don't do the 21 questions interview style but I know how to have conversations where we talk about relevant info. Baggage levels and sexual compatibility needs to be assessed. Women generally will ask when was your last date/relationship and when was the last time you had sex/been tested.

Just because the questions aren't direct doesn't mean the same information isn't trying to be gathered.

Sounds like dude dodged a bullet with her. Dude getting blamed for his boys trying to smash, he ain't greenlight it

I kinda disagree. Your friends are a reflection of you. Why are you kicking it with scumbags and leaving your girl around them? Her initiating is weird, but cutting someone off because their close friends are grimey is pretty logical.

I feel so disrespected by Hinge just now, I’m fitna delete this app. They tried to match me w/ a ***** w/ a goatee wearing platform pumps & a black leather dress.

I was gonna let the majority ugmos slide cuz I’ve seen & dealt with some decent jawns there but this is unacceptable. There needs to be some better screening process integrated with sign up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I kinda disagree. Your friends are a reflection of you. Why are you kicking it with scumbags and leaving your girl around them? Her initiating is weird, but cutting someone off because their close friends are grimey is pretty logical.
This is crazy logic lol…

Nobody has control over what another grown *** man does.
For all you know, your guy is solid.

Yo this convo is wild because it relates to something that JUST happened to me
1652523022231.png

Conversation was like
1652523125304.gif

Matched with a THICK yamb on Tinder yesterday, though. We exchanged a couple messages back and forth and I think I fumbled the bag because I gave a segue question into asking for the date. It was like 11:15 so she might have been getting ready for bed or out. After like 5 minutes I just asked her out tonight. No response yet but I’m hopeful.

However, for some reason I feel pressed. I’ve been so busy working this multi-billion dollar deal that we finally closed but I haven’t gone out in a forever. Maybe it’s because it’s the first woman I’ve asked out in a minute but I feel like I’m going to be sweating this response all day |l :smh: :lol:

If I can close this, though….
1652524015727.gif

Yo this convo is wild because it relates to something that JUST happened to me
1652523022231.png

Conversation was like
1652523125304.gif

The other crazy thing about this is that you wouldn’t suspect she’s a thot or had anything like this. She went to Harvard for her Masters and is now getting her PhD at Penn. I just got tested a few weeks ago and I’m alllllll good fellas 8)

This just seems like too much of a risk. What am I going to say if this goes sideways? “Yeah I have genital herpes. Oh, how did I get it? I knowingly ****ed with a girl who had it.” I would just much rather jerk off at home than engage in that. Younger me MIGHT have taken that chance but I have too much to lose now.

Having said that, if she gets back to me, I will be rawdogging thick yamb at the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons tonight doe. Those yambs gotta be JUICY :evil:

storm2006 storm2006 please don’t get da nasty down there. Move carefully please :lol:

She lives in Philly and she’s not THAT bad I’m getting a black car out there or anything. It’s weird I matched with a bunch of chicks in Philly (when me and xxpizzo xxpizzo were out there for Game 1) but I’ve also matched with a bunch of Phoenix yambs on Tinder and I wasn’t there or logged in there since Christmas. Like I had 4-5 matches 3K miles away from the east coast the other day. These apps are scamming.

Either way, thick yamb…
1652532288920.gif

The other crazy thing about this is that you wouldn’t suspect she’s a thot or had anything like this. She went to Harvard for her Masters and is now getting her PhD at Penn. I just got tested a few weeks ago and I’m alllllll good fellas 8)

Having said that, if she gets back to me, I will be rawdogging thick yamb at the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons tonight doe. Those yambs gotta be JUICY :evil:

This is RBK level terrible logic.

Back
Top Bottom