Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Rihanna-Graces-Vogue-with-ASAP-and-Baby-01.jpg

ECxyQAhVUAAynYX.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I aint NEVER EVER flying out to another state or country to take your *** on a date. STOP IT. You got me ****** up.

Matched with this Swiss chick a year ago who was in LA visiting friends. Long story short she kept bombarding me with text to come to Switzerland to see her. Crazy ***. Yambs here in LA, and I can drive.

Lol I met two women when I was in LA back in 2020, just before the pandemic. First one was cool, she was originally from St Louis. Still msgs me here and there. Second one was nuts. Kept talking about "so when are you gonna move to LA". What? :lol:

Same thing with some doctor from NC that I met when she came up here for a conference. Kept asking me when I'm moving down there. Umm never?

I dont do the do not disturb, since I actually like being disturbed when I wfh.

But I’ve been putting “read” receipts on, and just not replying until much later. Sometimes even unintentionally. Shocked that actually works.

Do not buy into these goofball narratives.

Whatever it is that they have going on over there should be none of our business. :lol:

Shorty in the last clip said a man flew out to take her on a date

Gotta take your own advice. She lives in Vegas. I doubt he flew in went on the date and went right back to McCarran.

When out of town for sporting events, concerts etc having things lined is ahead of time is necessary.

Knowing how women operate is beneficial social media gives a peek behind the curtain for those may not know. "Double booking" has always been a thing but turning it into sport isn't widely known.

I remember finding a lost wallet at my old apartment complex and looking inside and seeing a picture of one of my neighbors so I knew which door to knock on
But wouldn't an ID solve that. Like a driver's license. Unless they are a minor.

I dont do the do not disturb, since I actually like being disturbed when I wfh.

But I’ve been putting “read” receipts on, and just not replying until much later. Sometimes even unintentionally. Shocked that actually works.

Whatever happened with that girl you took out and she had the short king waiting at home?

Last edited:
I don't even understand the logic. Get a divorce, get the kids in the divorce, still have to do all that homemaker/mom stuff, but now you're doing it alone and working a 9-5. Where's the fulfillment come in? A divorce just seems like an extreme solution that doesn't even solve the problem.

**** like that makes me never want to hang my chelsea boots up :smh:

That’s not logic to it. The logic is simply that they’re unhappy and the grass is probably greener somewhere else. Your logic completely ignores the emotional aspects.

Back
Top Bottom