Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This reminds me of this one time I was smashing this bunny on the couch. I was sitting, she was riding me facing me. Out of nowhere shorty kissed me and transferred a pint of saliva from her mouth to mine. I was grossed out and transferred that shh right back to her mouth.
FxW-4q.gif

executive76 executive76

it went well fam. i picked up some pastries from a local bakery beforehand and she appreciated the thought. she wasn’t as attractive in person as her profile photos but she put minimal effort into her appearance since she was coming from a yoga class. im not trippin since the conversation was hella easy and more than surface level. got a second date at comedy show lined up.

didn’t even break out the binoculars but the birds were out :lol:

IMG_3182.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

It started with moonman818 moonman818 and I was gonna let it rock then ASE ASE brought it back up so now I have to ask…what’s up with the grocery eating phenomenon? To be clear - EYE am not shaming but I didn’t really know it was happening like that in real life. Who is getting their groceries eaten in these scenarios that y’all are talmbout :nerd:

Issa move. There’s more to **** than dinner and drinks. That’s easy. The botanical garden and **** like it won’t work for all but most women like when you think out the box.

This has always been my stance on dinner dates when the debate comes. It is more costly but for ME it was the lowest effort but most convenient way to secure yambs :lol: Having said that, there are undoubtedly tons more thoughtful, adventurous and/or compelling (and low cost) ideas if you put some thought into it

It started with moonman818 moonman818 and I was gonna let it rock then ASE ASE brought it back up so now I have to ask…what’s up with the grocery eating phenomenon? To be clear - EYE am not shaming but I didn’t really know it was happening like that in real life. Who is getting their groceries eaten in these scenarios that y’all are talmbout :nerd:
There’s women out here that really love that ****.
I would never initiate or ask someone to do it, cuz im not into it like that, but I’m not gonna say no lol 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom