History of Nike Boxes..

Originally Posted by you go boy

the website doesnt exist... these guys are just trying to pull a fast one
laugh.gif
... dont believe it... they are just posting random pics of nike boxes nothing really from the website because it doesnt exist
You probably have the same ******ed internet OP has
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

hello can some post a hyperlink i could just click on
i am interested in seeing them but the link isnt working for me.
Can someone please help me out.
IDK I think you and OP must be within a certain region where your provider is blocking the signal, sometimes copy and pasting can render the linkuseless due to your ISP's restrictions, try typing it out within the browser

and I have to agree with J Dilla the "create your box" option has me playing with this thing for hours
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

laugh.gif
... dont believe it... they are just posting random pics of nike boxes nothing really from the website because it doesnt exist
You probably have the same ******ed internet OP has
eyes.gif

no need to carry on the joke its old and tired... keep it 100 the website if fake
laugh.gif
and if you still believe its real you smoking that good stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

The "get creative with your boxes" thread is....
laugh.gif

070909_2047_homediymust8.jpg

roll.gif
, i though i was the only one who peeped that. Im on my iphone, someone post that pic of that shoebox with all the holes in it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

hello can some post a hyperlink i could just click on
i am interested in seeing them but the link isnt working for me.
Can someone please help me out.
IDK I think you and OP must be within a certain region where your provider is blocking the signal, sometimes copy and pasting can render the link useless due to your ISP's restrictions, try typing it out within the browser

and I have to agree with J Dilla the "create your box" option has me playing with this thing for hours
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
maybe its your router OP, the link didnt work for me, but i unplugged my router and and plugged it back and now it works

laugh.gif

party pooper

Crank Lucas wrote:
edit your post bruh, dont be lame!

this is what i got from a nter thru pm... somebody is mad
laugh.gif
... everyone knows the website is fake and dont work... give it up man... mods lock this up
wink.gif

frown.gif
damn can some post a screenshot of the main page at least?

nvrmnd its works, just call your internet provider

Crank Lucas wrote:
edit your post bruh, dont be lame!
this is what i got from a nter thru pm... somebody is mad
laugh.gif
... everyone knows the website is fake and dont work... give it up man... mods lock this up
wink.gif

when do I ever say bruh? what are you gonna do next post a photoshopped screenshot?, your trying to hard kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just cause yall have to walk to the library to view the site don't mean you gotta ruin this for us. OP change the title to Official HistoryofNikeBoxes.comDiscussion Thread.

if the site is legit like you say post a screenshot of the front page... exactly im calling ducktales
laugh.gif
...mods lock this up

Back
Top Bottom