HOH in SF.. when does it open??

I stopped by earlier today not knowing that there was even a House of Hoops lol.  Pretty nice setup.  Wanted the Duke Kobe V's but didn't have my size so I just picked up the CTK Lebron's. I asked if I could use the 30% but the sales guy said not on the HoH exclusives.

went to the HOH at 2:00.. didnt have my size in the CTK lebrons or the duke kobes. was tempted to get the rice or usc kobes but didnt think it was worth it. the House of Hoops and area code tees are nice, but i wish they weren't that expensive for $30

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

went to the HOH at 2:00.. didnt have my size in the CTK lebrons or the duke kobes. was tempted to get the rice or usc kobes but didnt think it was worth it. the House of Hoops and area code tees are nice, but i wish they weren't that expensive for $30
Dang that is a little expensive. Wanted the shirts.

Does anyone know if they're excluded from the F&F?

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Dang that is a little expensive. Wanted the shirts.

Does anyone know if they're excluded from the F&F?
My friend used the 30% off on the Lebron MVP tee, came out to $21+tax. Went there around 10-11 in the morning, it was pretty cool.
I'm going to go there later today to maybe pickup the HOH SF tee since I didn't have cash on me yesterday, hopefully it works on this tee too.

^ i think the coupon worked because they had a few of the Lebron MVP tees on the racks in front of the store too. the employee that i talked to said that pretty much everything in the house of hoops section is excluded, except if its in the front part of the store

^ i think the coupon worked because they had a few of the Lebron MVP tees on the racks in front of the store too. the employee that i talked to said that pretty much everything in the house of hoops section is excluded, except if its in the front part of the store

Thats stupid. At other HOH you can cop on a FandF and EA50 ....

Guess since its the 1st week.

and on another note..... for you dudes that said they were out of your size in a shoe , check back next week. Im sure they are going to get more in. Its the GRAND OPENING, they gotta have something to sell, right ???

i NEED that 650 shirt asap!
pimp.gif

Went there and that's exactly what they said. Pretty much everything in HOH section is excluded, but everything else was good to go.

Really wanted those shirts (both the 415 and 650), but I can't justify spending $120+tax on four tee's.

went there today, just pickd up the HOH shirt, had my sz on a lot of shoes but didnt feel like cashin out

its crazy out of all places they picked Serramonte mall in Daly City for a HOH. really happy about it. The place looks real nice

Originally Posted by oghunter11

its crazy out of all places they picked Serramonte mall in Daly City for a HOH. really happy about it. The place looks real nice

That's what I was thinking and thought the SF Centre would be more fitting. Then again, it seems like the Serramonte location has more consumer traffic and more sales...

I think they took into consideration the parking and the amount of shoe stores that are in serramonte

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by oghunter11

That's what I was thinking and thought the SF Centre would be more fitting. Then again, it seems like the Serramonte location has more consumer traffic and more sales...
especially when it comes to shoes. for releases usually people think about serramonte before they think about westfield.

The reason why they chose Serramonte is because Serramonte has the clientele of basketball shoe buyers. Whereas Westfield mall has a clientele  of running.

The reason why they chose Serramonte is because Serramonte has the clientele of basketball shoe buyers. Whereas Westfield mall has a clientele of running.

Back
Top Bottom