Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

Haha you never been there have b? Cool man. When you go, and not talk about ur family being there, come talk to me. I'm no spokes person for the continent but your fronted my whole history and made it seem like I'm not even from there when the Nile runs in my blood and I represent that continent in everything I do. But I'm false cuz I'm not black, ok.

Haha you never been there have b? Cool man. When you go, and not talk about ur family being there, come talk to me. I'm no spokes person for the continent but your fronted my whole history and made it seem like I'm not even from there when the Nile runs in my blood and I represent that continent in everything I do. But I'm false cuz I'm not black, ok.

lol Going to Egypt in no shape or way equates to what goes on for the entire Continent, you sound like an idiot. Can a man from Scotland tell you every facet of life for every citizen of Spain?

The feels up in here remind me of a certain afro hispanic nter
Name names!
nerd.gif

I know who you're tombout tho. 
laugh.gif

Trolls gonna troll.

Yo you can read about it all you want, dude is telling me I'm not Egyptian because I'm not black and that my history is false, what else can I say to a dude that all he did to understand was read a book to try and understand his history? I'm making my point mad simple. Whatever though yo I really don't give a dam. We all one people anyways.

Last edited:
Trolls gonna troll.

Yo you can read about it all you want, dude is telling me I'm not Egyptian because I'm not black and that my history is false, what else can I say to a dude that all he did to understand was read a book to try and understand his history? I'm making my point mad simple. Whatever though yo I really don't give a dam. We all one people anyways.

how can you be a true blue Egyptian if you're not Black? Southern Egyptians would laugh in your face.

that's would be like an euro-american claiming america as their homeland where they're colonist from another country....which is the samething current "Egyptian" are: colonist

The eygptians in these biblical times were black...

Just go inside the pyramids and peep the paintings.. dudes had dark skin with waves...

Some were of a lighter complexion but they were black not Arab...

The arabs came after alexander came through and crushed the buildings...

The arabs who currently reside in eygpt are not the orginal people of that land and they know it

So Nephs you are a white Egyptian? Just asking fam.

Have you traced your family tree to see if you may have some dark skinned fam?

People don't know that Turks invaded Egypt and enslaved, forced out, killed and subjugated most of the population like the Europeans did in the Americas.

Hence the ethnic and and social demographics that are currently there.

Ancient Egypt was a fundamentally Black civilization, that non-Black elements were the results of military invasion and conquest.

Take it from a local expert.

View media item 1105432View media item 1105429View media item 1105456View media item 1105454View media item 1105449View media item 1105448View media item 1105440View media item 1105439View media item 1105437View media item 1105484View media item 1105485

View media item 1105469View media item 1105459
Cut it out.

Last edited:
People don't know that Turks invaded Egypt and enslaved, forced out, killed and subjugated most of the population like the Europeans did in the Americas.

Hence the ethnic and and social demographics that are currently there.

Ancient Egypt was a fundamentally Black civilization, that non-Black elements were the results of military invasion and conquest.

Take it from a local expert.

View media item 1105432View media item 1105429View media item 1105456View media item 1105454View media item 1105449View media item 1105448View media item 1105440View media item 1105439View media item 1105437View media item 1105484View media item 1105485

View media item 1105469View media item 1105459
Cut it out.

View media item 1105495

The reason why people get upset with historical inaccuracies because eventually this film will make its way into education either formally or informally.

A kid or teenager sees the film and eventually believes that Ancient Egyptians looked like Christian Bale which is inaccurate

Why the hell does it matter what color their skin was?

You dudes put too much emphasis on race.

I learned a many facts growing up through books/movies/discovery channel etc. I learned the facts, never once cared to know the skin color of a person... because it's unrelated.

So you're telling me if you found out every single pharaoh or high ranking Egyptian in Ancient Egypt was Wesley Snipes's color it would make a difference?

Why the hell does it matter what color their skin was?

You dudes put too much emphasis on race.

I learned a many facts growing up through books/movies/discovery channel etc. I learned the facts, never once cared to know the skin color of a person... because it's unrelated.

So you're telling me if you found out every single pharaoh or high ranking Egyptian in Ancient Egypt was Wesley Snipes's color it would make a difference?

It's just a sign of disrespect IMO. It's pretty much implying that white/white looking men deserve roles of power while the more "ethnic" people can only be criminals, common folk, etc. (minus the obvious exceptions here and there)

I mean, it'd be the equivalent of a white man playing MLK, as if there aren't black actors who can easily play that role just as well.

Like I said, at the very least they could've kept Christian Bale and also easily included a variety of people to play these Egyptian roles. This discussion wouldn't even exist if it were Bale, Elba, and some other Middle Eastern and Black actors. There wouldn't be any fewer seats being filled with that kind of lineup

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom