Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

You're a clown for looking way too far into this. It's a movie. Their goal is to make money, not brainwash people, and keep the black man down. 

Chill with all that nonsense. 
bale_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

Why go out your way to show it with a european nose tho, what difference would it make?  If the Fox production company has been known to show racist undertones in their programming, you don't think that goes into a movie that they produced, that depicts the Bible?

You don't think that there's something at least fishy about that?

"Stupid white liberal. White liberals man, I swear. They actually think we need their help. All that is is more white guilt. White people don't actually believe that stuff. She's just doing it for show." - Guess which NT'er I am???

Dam that sphinx does look mad weak.

But I don't think that's the sphinx. Sphinx was made way before Moses. Looks like it's supposed to be Ramses statue. Who was the ruler during Moses era. Which also doesn't look anything like what they made

View media item 1106542
All this arguing and we forget Moses supposed to be the chosen prophet for the Jews. You really think corporate Jewish America would chose a dark skin representative?

Last edited:
Dam that sphinx does look mad weak.

But I don't think that's the sphinx. Sphinx was made way before Moses. Looks like it's supposed to be Ramses statue. Who was the ruler during Moses era. Which also doesn't look anything like what they made

View media item 1106542
All this arguing and we forget Moses supposed to be the chosen prophet for the Jews. You really think corporate Jewish America would chose a dark skin representative?

"Corporate American Jews" are European lol they ain't nobody chosen people.

Ya man I know I agree.

I said Moses was the chosen prophet for the Jews.

Last edited:
"Corporate American Jews" are European lol they ain't nobody chosen people.

Lol "chosen people"? Now you want to start talking like there's actually such a thing, like like the greatest fantasy story ever is actually real?

You done lost ur mind. This is a movie about a fantasy story for goodness sakes. Ain't no such thing as chosen people. I don't care how black u r...

Last edited:
Lol "chosen people"? Now you want to start talking like there's actually such a thing, like like the greatest fantasy story ever is actually real?

You done lost ur mind. This is a movie about a fantasy story for goodness sakes. Ain't no such thing as chosen people. I don't care how black u r...

What the hell are you babbling about?

i find it funny and hypocritical for blacks esp.... black women who complain about whitewashing..... all while they cut their hair and put in weaves etc.... to look like white ppl, go out there ways to fit in and be accepted by white ppl....hell even worship/praise white jesus etc. Between all that, color contacts etc... why would anyone even take their complaints seriously

i find it funny and hypocritical for blacks esp.... black women who complain about whitewashing..... all while they cut their hair and put in weaves etc.... to look like white ppl, go out there ways to fit in and be accepted by white ppl....hell even worship/praise white jesus etc. Between all that, color contacts etc... why would anyone even take their complaints seriously

Getting a haircut = wanting to be "white"

ok

Cats is tryna derail the thread now that the Jigg has been exposed, brining up religion and crap, lol what does any of this have to do with the cast of the movie and the topic at hand?

Getting a haircut = wanting to be "white"

ok
um yea when you view your natural hair as bad/ugly and replace it with hair looking like white ppl it is. Um how many other races cut their hair go out and buy black textured hair to replace it? how many other races go out their way to worship/praise/practice historical ways/religion etc... of blacks? 

End of the day why complain about movies/tv etc.... whitewashing african american history etc... when you are whitewashing yourself everyday. And lets be honest most re complaining just to be complaining and dont have a care/interest for their culture/history. Last i checked blacks werent out breaking necks to go see stuff like hidden colors, and far more blacks listen/follow kayne west then cornell west. 

You just throwing shots in the dark now.

Who do your comments apply to?

Unless you are talkin spefically about certain people...who in here fits under those labels? Who in here is whitewashing themselves?

Last edited:
I guess only Black women get extensions or change their appearances?

How many true blondes are out there relative to numbers you see?

I don't think Black women are whitewashing themselves by getting extensions, there's a Western standard of beauty that women basically are forced to follow

They can't neccesairly go into interviews looking like Grace Jones

Beauty and perception plays a role in hiring

Some white people associate with Black culture more, I guess they cant complain about anything involving race

Eminem is selling out his white heritage :lol:

If he complains about anything we cant take him seriously

Last edited:
You just throwing shots in the dark now.

Who do your comments apply to?

Unless you are talking about spefically about certain people...who in here fits under those labels? Who in here is whitewashing themselves?

Dudes just trolling now, they can't be this stupid.

I don't think Black women are whitewashing themselves by getting extensions, there's a Western standard of beauty that women basically are forced to follow

Some white people associate with Black culture more, I guess they are sellouts

Eminem is selling out his white heritage
laugh.gif
in terms of changing the texture um yes..... but im sure their are tons of korean hair shops all over most predominant white areas that have white women coming in looking to buy all natural black textured hair. 

hell black woman can, its just they have whitewashed themselves so much that it is seen as normal and a standard now. and women 40/50 yrs ago did go to interviews natural, fros, etc.... and they did get jobs.... look at any old picture/photos etc... that has black ppl in them. Youd be hard press to find pictures of long blond weaves, color contacts, lightening makeup etc... now fast forward to today and youd be hard press not to see it. And alot of ppl associate with other cultures which is true, but most dont claim it as theirs all while denying, ridiculing and belittling their own culture. Black ppl do this all to often, from using terms like darkie, to you look good for a darkskin person, to folks thinking their better because of lighter skin, to dissing and saying wearing hair natural is a bad thing, hell the whole good/hair bad hair thing.... 

Some white people associate with Black culture more, I guess they cant complain about anything involving race

Eminem is selling out his white heritage :lol:

If he complains about anything we cant take him seriously

He had somewhat of a point about following a European standard of beauty.

I just don't see how his argument fits in THIS discussion. That's another topic in its own

Last edited:
A moor taught Europeans how to shave and proper hygiene, so when white people take showers are they trying to be black?

Look up Abu l-Hasan Ali Ibn Nafi aka

He had somewhat of a point about following a European standard of beauty.

I just don't see how his argument fits in THIS discussion. That's another topic in its own
it fits because how can you complain be outraged at a tv show/movie etc... that takes a black figure and white washes them aka show them lighter/str8 hair etc.... when you are doing the EXACT same thing everyday in real life? How are you gonna complain about iuno king tut not having a natural look or him being portrayed lighter, all while dissing/thinking darker skin ppl are uglier, all while wearing color contacts, all while using lightening cream, make up to appear lighter etc.

How are you gonna complain about inaccuracies of historical past/cultures/religions... all while in everyday life deny, disown, not acknowledge or accept them in everyday real life? And on top of that taking on anothers

Again...WHO are you talking about?

Unless you see someone who falls under those pretenses that's criticising whitewashing in Hollywood...what is the point of what you're saying.

You came into this thread screaming "y'all". Who in here is whitewashing themselves everyday?

it fits because how can you complain be outraged at a tv show/movie etc... that takes a black figure and white washes them aka show them lighter/str8 hair etc.... when you are doing the EXACT same thing everyday in real life? How are you gonna complain about iuno king tut not having a natural look or him being portrayed lighter, all while dissing/thinking darker skin ppl are uglier, all while wearing color contacts, all while using lightening cream, make up to appear lighter etc.

How are you gonna complain about inaccuracies of historical past/cultures/religions... all while in everyday life deny, disown, not acknowledge or accept them in everyday real life? And on top of that taking on anothers

lol what the hell are you talking about. Shut up. What person with knowledge of self does any of the crap you're talking about? Do you hate Whites and Asians who wear Locs in their hair?

Again...WHO are you talking about?

Unless you see someone who falls under those pretenses that's criticising whitewashing in Hollywood...what is the point of what you're saying.

You came into this thread screaming "y'all". Who in here is whitewashing themselves everyday?

he said we are since we get hair cuts and shave as if people in Africa werent doing that while the "other" continent was in the dark ages

Back
Top Bottom