Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

LOL!!! thats cool

I know a guy that can play pool like no other who's also homeless

I got $100 on any game in SoCal.

CHALLENGERS??????????????

LOL!!! thats cool

I know a guy that can play pool like no other who's also homeless

I got $100 on any game in SoCal.

CHALLENGERS??????????????

At first I was like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then I was like
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

no lie that spot is 5mins from my Mom's crib...I might have to go check him out tomorrow. Dude probably gonna have a line out there!

no lie that spot is 5mins from my Mom's crib...I might have to go check him out tomorrow. Dude probably gonna have a line out there!

wow freakin awesome. Video went to 300,000 views in a matter of hours. That's crazy. Dude has talent.

wow freakin awesome. Video went to 300,000 views in a matter of hours. That's crazy. Dude has talent.

*update dude was on the local 10pm nitely news tonight...dude said the biggest local top 40 radio station WNCI reached out to him, this afternoon and he has an interview at 9am tonight.

I hope they just aint doing for pub...and pray if dude gets the job, and some doe, he don't go right back to drugs

*update dude was on the local 10pm nitely news tonight...dude said the biggest local top 40 radio station WNCI reached out to him, this afternoon and he has an interview at 9am tonight.

I hope they just aint doing for pub...and pray if dude gets the job, and some doe, he don't go right back to drugs

Back
Top Bottom