Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

eek.gif

Did NOT expect that
laugh.gif

CRAZZZZYYY. Here's an update from the Original video Poster:

UPDATE: Many thanks go out to all of you who have been tossing phone numbers and e-mails my way for Ted's sake. I went up to Hudson/I-71 (Columbus) today, but Ted wasn't there. He is going to be on air tomorrow morning on radio station WNCI. I've left my contact info w/WNCI to call/e-mail me on a way to get your enormous opportunities over to him.

I'm going to give him a Trac phone (w/ample minutes) so that he can return calls to all of you.

Hopefully, in some way I'll get in contact w/him. Peace.

pimp.gif

CRAZZZZYYY. Here's an update from the Original video Poster:

UPDATE: Many thanks go out to all of you who have been tossing phone numbers and e-mails my way for Ted's sake. I went up to Hudson/I-71 (Columbus) today, but Ted wasn't there. He is going to be on air tomorrow morning on radio station WNCI. I've left my contact info w/WNCI to call/e-mail me on a way to get your enormous opportunities over to him.

I'm going to give him a Trac phone (w/ample minutes) so that he can return calls to all of you.

Hopefully, in some way I'll get in contact w/him. Peace.

pimp.gif

With the amount of useless videos swirling around the internet, I'm glad that something posted will hopefully garner a better life for an individual.

With the amount of useless videos swirling around the internet, I'm glad that something posted will hopefully garner a better life for an individual.

at first i was expecting the "i should tell ya mama on you" dude.

but this guy's voice really is amazing.

i never felt so earnestly for a person i never knew, but i feel him and his struggle.

like, i really wanna see this dude come up.

at first i was expecting the "i should tell ya mama on you" dude.

but this guy's voice really is amazing.

i never felt so earnestly for a person i never knew, but i feel him and his struggle.

like, i really wanna see this dude come up.

Back
Top Bottom