Honda/Kia Drivers: Do you feel like a lame? Vol. You're Broke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
This is a joke, right?

Originally Posted by MONEY x GIRLS

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

I dont see why your making such a materialistic. Why dont you post your AGE, Your Income and What you Drive before you start bad mouthing others. Some people have real life problems that dont involve "What I drive."
I actually just turned 18 a few months ago...my income is still at 0 because I haven't started my business.

I officially registered a Limited Liability Company a few weeks ago, and got a Tax ID # for it, right now I'm working on building credit for it, so I can finance the equipment for my first business project.

I've been home schooled for the past 5 years and have had tons of free time to read all kinds of books...Financial, Marketing, Business etc. I've read all the autobiography/memoirs of all the successful entrepreneurs of our generation.

I'm pretty much the only one in my area who's doing what I'm doing, so I expect no competition.

I'm going to spend 16-20 hours a day working on the business until I have acquired enough capital to hire employees to do the work for me.
tongue.gif

I know I'll be sitting on a million by my 20th birthday.
eek.gif

My ambition/drive is off the chain
glasses.gif
roll.gif

I dont see why your making such a materialistic. Why dont you post your AGE, Your Income and What you Drive before you start bad mouthing others. Some people have real life problems that dont involve "What I drive."
I actually just turned 18 a few months ago...my income is still at 0 because I haven't started my business.

I officially registered a Limited Liability Company a few weeks ago, and got a Tax ID # for it, right now I'm working on building credit for it, so I can finance the equipment for my first business project.

I've been home schooled for the past 5 years and have had tons of free time to read all kinds of books...Financial, Marketing, Business etc. I've read all the autobiography/memoirs of all the successful entrepreneurs of our generation.

I'm pretty much the only one in my area who's doing what I'm doing, so I expect no competition.

I'm going to spend 16-20 hours a day working on the business until I have acquired enough capital to hire employees to do the work for me.
tongue.gif

eek.gif

glasses.gif
props for your ambition... but it doesnt mean that you have to +%+* on someone else choosing to buy what they wanna be and live how they wannalive by their means...just because you have read books on business or whatever does not mean you are gonna make it big right off the bat...EXPERIENCE is thekey..

This must be the dumbest thing Ive ever read on NT. How can you even compare buying a car to buying shoes. Hondas really that bad?
Not everyone wants to spend their whole paycheck on monthly payments for a car that they couldnt afford in the first place.

tongue.gif

eek.gif

glasses.gif
Wow dude you're 18 with 0 income, what a loser. is your mind and limbs not fully able? why arent you driving around in a 50k+ car? no +%!*#for you.
quit lying to yourself, you're going nowhere in life, maybe with all that free time you had you should have interacted with people and tried to makefriends because nobody likes you on here.

I've been home schooled for the past 5 years
and have had tons of free time to read all kinds of books...Financial, Marketing, Business etc. I've read all the autobiography/memoirs of all the successful entrepreneurs of our generation.

tongue.gif

eek.gif

glasses.gif
that explains everything..seems like people with no college education are the ones with the pipe dreams..and on top of that you have been homeschooled..so not only you never had a social life growing up, you also arent going to college..so i guess your only avenue is entrepreneurship..pathetic...dude just turned 18 talking about driving 50k cars..your parents purchased the car for you..with your attitude, you are going nowhere in life. doesnt matter how much money you have.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Honda/Acura: Prelude, EK9, DC2, DC5, Accord, S2000, NSX
Mazda: RX-7, RX-8
Toyota/Scion: Celica, Supra, Corolla, Camry, tC
You sure you really wanna doubt this car companies??? You can keep naming more car companies and I will keep naming more good cars they make to show the flaw in your logic...
The base starting price for the 2008 Mazda RX-8 is $26435
A new Honda S2000 can be sitting in your driveway tonight for the starting price of $34000
Toyota Celica $22335 (MSRP)

Try again...
laugh.gif

lmao you are the same guy who took 6 hours to post pics of all those ugly night club girls. double fail.

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

At the end of the day a car is still a depreciating asset. It's not lame to drive a "cheap" car, it's lame to waste money trying to impress people that don't really matter in the first place. How old are you to think that you need a $50,000+ car to pull females.
Technically, sneakers are a "depreciating asset" too, so what's the difference?

It's alot of hypocrites on NT
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

eek.gif

glasses.gif

Did I say dreamland before? But you my friend have taken it to a whole notha level.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!...DUDE JUST IMED ME..THIS IS NOT DARKO..OMG..THIS EXPLAINS WHY HE MADE THIS THREAD..MY FAV TROLL!...WOW YOUR BACK!...get on aim orsomething..how you been?..damn..i never thought you will be allowed back on NT..welcome
wink.gif
back

tongue.gif

eek.gif

glasses.gif

I see...
nerd.gif

You sure you really wanna doubt this car companies??? You can keep naming more car companies and I will keep naming more good cars they make to show the flaw in your logic...
A new Honda S2000 can be sitting in your driveway tonight for the starting price of $34000

Try again...
laugh.gif
acura MDX 50K...
acura NSX 90k

Try again...
laugh.gif

He was mentioning GOOD performance cars from the companies you mentioned genius. The s2000 is a great car, as is the RX 8... And the NSX, familiar with that?

Expensive cars are like gold plated toilets.
The cost does not change their original purpose.

with today's economy, you'll be lucky if you still have a business by the time your 20.

plus, you're not doing it if you're not pushing a quarter million dollar car. It's easy to get a 50K car but with gas prices rising through space,it's more practical to drive something low cost and efficient. pulling girls riding on the bus > pulling girls (interested in your car) in a car

18years old with no income...haha talk to me when uve worked 40 hrs and tell me whats its like to finally earn your keep. peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom