Honest compliments that offend you.....

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i know a chick that gets HIGHLY pissed at the comment of "you look good for a dark skinned chick".

- i mean i understand but i dont see what the big deal was/is
ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

its the same as the "you're not like those other black people" compliment...

as if youre the exception...and lucky to be different from the rest of those dark skin girls...

like i said i'm not offended but i'm not flattered by it either...

its the same as the "you're not like those other black people" compliment...

as if youre the exception...and lucky to be different from the rest of those dark skin girls...

like i said i'm not offended but i'm not flattered by it either...

It was something My-T Sharp's Wife Said The 1st time I met her ..

Something toward the notion that I don't act like Normal Bmore more Folk

"I'm smart, cultured and not the Typical ignorant. Bmore Negro"

Me and My-T did the Wee-Bey Gif. on that one
laugh.gif

It was something My-T Sharp's Wife Said The 1st time I met her ..

Something toward the notion that I don't act like Normal Bmore more Folk

"I'm smart, cultured and not the Typical ignorant. Bmore Negro"

Me and My-T did the Wee-Bey Gif. on that one
laugh.gif

For some reason since I started lifting a couple years ago, my pecs grow faster then my other muscles. So when I wear a slightly tight shirt, my pecs stick out. Dudes at the gym hit me with the "nice pecs" but chicks on campus always say "nice boobs" or "I will buy u a bra for Christmas".
laugh.gif

For some reason since I started lifting a couple years ago, my pecs grow faster then my other muscles. So when I wear a slightly tight shirt, my pecs stick out. Dudes at the gym hit me with the "nice pecs" but chicks on campus always say "nice boobs" or "I will buy u a bra for Christmas".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

- i know a chick that gets HIGHLY pissed at the comment of "you look good for a dark skinned chick".

ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

- sometimes i really do hate what NT does to people. its like anyone that isnt the ususal @!!*#!% jokster and tries to be serious it flys right over people heads and they cant tell if you're being serious.

.......anyway, im dead serious. i mean, i fully understand how one would take it a certain way. my thing is "she looks good for a dark skinned chick", sounds a lot better than "damn she dark...and ugly"
ohwell.gif
. i guess my thing is, out of all things to complain about. i understand what the halfway compliment means, but i dont believe they meant it that way. and I wouldnt take it that way. its like your just looking for something to complain about. the same goes for the majority of these semi compliments.....

ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

- sometimes i really do hate what NT does to people. its like anyone that isnt the ususal @!!*#!% jokster and tries to be serious it flys right over people heads and they cant tell if you're being serious.

.......anyway, im dead serious. i mean, i fully understand how one would take it a certain way. my thing is "she looks good for a dark skinned chick", sounds a lot better than "damn she dark...and ugly"
ohwell.gif
. i guess my thing is, out of all things to complain about. i understand what the halfway compliment means, but i dont believe they meant it that way. and I wouldnt take it that way. its like your just looking for something to complain about. the same goes for the majority of these semi compliments.....

ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

its like your just looking for something to complain about. the same goes for the majority of these semi compliments.....

um you could have just said she looks good. by saying she looks good for a dark skin chick your just starting a problem that you know you can't handle. Whats the point of even mentioning her skin color broski?

ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

its like your just looking for something to complain about. the same goes for the majority of these semi compliments.....

um you could have just said she looks good. by saying she looks good for a dark skin chick your just starting a problem that you know you can't handle. Whats the point of even mentioning her skin color broski?

ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

ohwell.gif

buddy are you serious?

you do realize when you type on a forum were reading text its not live convo between all of us
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

sarcasm or serious?

ohwell.gif

buddy are you serious?

you do realize when you type on a forum were reading text its not live convo between all of us
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom