HOOD/GHETTO/IN THE WALL CHINESE JOINTS APPRECIATION!

dlkg2f.jpg

O LEH DUW IT!

They gotta say New York style take out though. At least 4 of them within 5 minutes of the crib. Sesame chicken with some dumplings and wings
pimp.gif

yee's Chinese food on slauon in LA is the best hole in the wall chinese food in la
pimp.gif

Use to love this one place..went there so much they started giving me extra every time I ordered
smh.gif

And somehow this %%*$@:
chinatraderu.jpg

Always shows up on time to rob me of my spare bills. Did I really need a bootleg  Kick-*%+ DVD? Yes.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Yum's Carryout on Florida Ave in DC hit the spot plenty of times after club shenanigans

331291044_e4cfef6f5e.jpg

And Howard China aka Ho-Chi as well when i was in school at Howard
pimp.gif

Mambo sauce > _____

Appreciated!
Memph you can go ahead and slide a joint to the side for me k? thx.
*NTer*That's not real Chinese Food*NTer*

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Use to love this one place..went there so much they started giving me extra every time I ordered
smh.gif

Oh yea? where in Broward?

In Davie by BCC. Its not the best quality wise though, that goes to this spot in Plantation (from what ive tasted anyway) you could really taste the seasoning and all that.

This is the only thing worth appreciating in the hood. 
pimp.gif

I usually order from restaurants in the Bronx. I order from this one restaurant named, Best Chinese by the Secor housing projects, or this other spot near Edenwald. And goddamn, are their delivery men rude at times.

Sesame Chicken and shrimp fried rice or just some fried wings with pork fried rice / fries are my favorite meals to order.

we need some 24 hour hole in the wall chinese spots here in cali. the feeling of being high as kite walkin up the block having 2-3 chinese food spots open at 2am when im back in new york is priceless.

Yang on Campbellton Rd. by the checkers get you that $3 kids meal shrimp fried rice and whatever kinda chicken you like...have you right all day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom