HOOD/GHETTO/IN THE WALL CHINESE JOINTS APPRECIATION!

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

The dirtier the joint, the better the food.

so true
roll.gif

Pork Fried Rice, chicken wings, and General Tso's or Beef and Broc w/ extra mumbo sauce and duck sauce for $6.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had beef and broccoli with chicken, egg, fried rice. but then again could not imagine how the kitchen smelled this morning of breakfast.
embarassed.gif

Am I the only one who would never eat food from a place like that? I drive by those places all the time and I get scared at the thought of what is going on in that kitchen. I'm not even talking about the ignorant mess about cats, I'm talking MSG and day old noodles and copious amounts of vegetable oil that gets re-used for 3 days. It's always them places nestled in the corner of a dilapidated strip mall or in between a liquor store and a laundromat. Usually has one of the following words in the name: Golden, Dragon, Palace, Wall

I highly recommend viewing this film, it will put you off of Chinese fast food if you're not already, the kitchen scenes are gross:

51uWu6tBclL.jpg

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who would never eat food from a place like that? I drive by those places all the time and I get scared at the thought of what is going on in that kitchen. I'm not even talking about the ignorant mess about cats, I'm talking MSG and day old noodles and copious amounts of vegetable oil that gets re-used for 3 days. It's always them places nestled in the corner of a dilapidated strip mall or in between a liquor store and a laundromat. Usually has one of the following words in the name: Golden, Dragon, Palace, Wall

I highly recommend viewing this film, it will put you off of Chinese fast food if you're not already, the kitchen scenes are gross:

51uWu6tBclL.jpg

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

yee's Chinese food on slauson in LA is the best hole in the wall chinese food in la
pimp.gif

The truth? this man speaks it.

however New china town off hyde park and crenshaw is appreciated......well at least from back in the day.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

This is the only thing worth appreciating in the hood. 
pimp.gif

I usually order from restaurants in the Bronx. I order from this one restaurant named, Best Chinese by the Secor housing projects, or this other spot near Edenwald. And goddamn, are their delivery men rude at times.

Sesame Chicken and shrimp fried rice or just some fried wings with pork fried rice / fries are my favorite meals to order.
laugh.gif
of course...you know how many times them dudes prolly got robbed?

whats the spot in houston everyone raves about?? it was GAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGE, damn just gross
i did come home drunk and reheated and ate some ribs, smh, i felt it the next day

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

whats the spot in houston everyone raves about?? it was GAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGE, damn just gross
i did come home drunk and reheated and ate some ribs, smh, i felt it the next day

I think its called Jimmy Chan's 
But I went when I was in Houston after NT dudes hyped it up. 

Food looked good but it was average as hell.

Only plus side was I didn't pay that much and they give you a ton of food. 

literally started salivating when i saw the pic
laugh.gif

is doesnt even look like that nice of a pic but i just got sooo hungry

%+%# real Chinese food..
laugh.gif
.. not the people, or the culture.. just the food. I want that ignant ghetto fish grease deep fried eggroll with some General Tsao's might-not-really-be-Chicken.

Back
Top Bottom