HOOD/GHETTO/IN THE WALL CHINESE JOINTS APPRECIATION!

Why would anyone even watch that though? Like dudes be ordering from these places thinking it's organic or some @!%$. We been eating this stuff for years and it aint done us no harm, so why the hell would we go around looking for reasons to get put off of it? It taste good and we know it ain't good for us. Dudes need to just go out and live and stop looking for reasons to fear every damn thing out there.
Harm as in what? You think eating that stuff has had NO negative effects on your body? If so you are clearly in denial.

And why wouldn't anyone watch it? Maybe because it is entertaining and you want more knowledge of what you put into your body. BUt some folks would rather live not knowing.

Some of you eat a lot from these places. I can only eat 5 wings w/fries. Mumbo sauce on the side. Black pepper on the fries.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who would never eat food from a place like that? I drive by those places all the time and I get scared at the thought of what is going on in that kitchen. I'm not even talking about the ignorant mess about cats, I'm talking MSG and day old noodles and copious amounts of vegetable oil that gets re-used for 3 days. It's always them places nestled in the corner of a dilapidated strip mall or in between a liquor store and a laundromat. Usually has one of the following words in the name: Golden, Dragon, Palace, Wall

I highly recommend viewing this film, it will put you off of Chinese fast food if you're not already, the kitchen scenes are gross:

51uWu6tBclL.jpg

Why would anyone even watch that though? Like dudes be ordering from these places thinking it's organic or some @!%$. We been eating this stuff for years and it aint done us no harm, so why the hell would we go around looking for reasons to get put off of it? It taste good and we know it ain't good for us. Dudes need to just go out and live and stop looking for reasons to fear every damn thing out there.
Don't mind him...he tends to do stuff like this in food threads...check out when he slammed whole-grain bread in this thread
laugh.gif
I will be checking this video out while Im eating a plate of Shrimp Lo-Mein, Garic Sauce chicken wings, and Fried Dumpling.. 
pimp.gif
 Straight IGNIT!

i remember this movie from the mid 1990's 
is it out on DVD ?

Royal Mandarin in National City here in San Diego.

They are famous for their Salted Pepper Chicken Wings.

More MSG than chicken, but still cracktastic.

They burned down recently, but they are re-opening soon... the fiends are counting down!

Originally Posted by ponson02

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

whats the spot in houston everyone raves about?? it was GAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGE, damn just gross
i did come home drunk and reheated and ate some ribs, smh, i felt it the next day

I think its called Jimmy Chan's 
But I went when I was in Houston after NT dudes hyped it up. 

Food looked good but it was average as hell.

Only plus side was I didn't pay that much and they give you a ton of food. 

Timmy Chans, depends on which location you went to. Rule of thumb, you don't order ribs from a place like that, you get what you expect.

should have got the wings and rice. extra gravy
i forgot which location we went to, it looked like it use to be an old fridays/pizza hut, i heard the other location was better,
i got the rice with the wings, and a side of the ribs for later,
the wings were drenched in grease, the rice tasted like grease, just gross, and ill usually eat from anywhere and not complain,  straight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i blame paull wall for that one...

wings at frenchys > timmy chan
did you go to the one by UH?
[jumps in convo]

i usually eat healthy but all this frenchys talk confirmed that im gonna have to stop there asap.
You've NEVER been to Frenchy's?! Your life hasn't started until you visit Frenchy's. Damn, you're still in the womb ...
it was right by a highway (i know its houston, thats not saying much
eyes.gif
and i dont think it was by UofH,i know that area pretty well,
i actually heard of the one by UofH from a friend who use to go there, n said ti was good, this one was straight disappointing. and like i said i never complain about food.
frenchys is good, im not tooo into the fried wings, but those were real good
I think me and you went to the same one.
As for Frenchy's where is that? I want to try it. 

Is it the one on South Beach? 

I think you went to the one on Bissonett. It is like an old chili's or something. It used to be across the street then they moved it over there. It is pretty close to 59. Or the one on HWY 6. It is an old restaurant too that turned into a timmy Chan's. The one on bissonett is good to me. I hate the one on HWY 6. The food is different.
@agthekid, nahh this was when i still lived in texas, before i moved back to miami, but what spot you talking on south beach
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ponson02 ya it was like an old chillis, then the food came out of a shoe box size hole out of the wall, lol
maybe it wasnt that bad, but it was so hyped up to me that i guess i was dissapointing.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Wo Hop !%+#@!
wo-hop02.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that @#$% looks like a rat infested dungeon or some @#$%
laugh.gif
I LOVE this joint.
It's mad deep in Chinatown tho

not really.. it's right on Mott st. that's like the main street cutting through it.
personally...I'm a Hop Kee fan

Im still trying to figure out how they get there chicken wings to be so damn good.. I could eat those by themselves..but I know back when I was in HS they had this spot by Grady High they Had Dollar Pork Fried Rice or Dollar chicken fried rice..in the small rice container..Pair that up with some chicken wings..and u had a winner..Lol..AND IMMA NEED 6 DUCK SAUCE..Not 2 or 3..

whats the spot in houston everyone raves about?? it was GAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGE, damn just gross
i did come home drunk and reheated and ate some ribs, smh, i felt it the next day

Timmy Chans, depends on which location you went to. Rule of thumb, you don't order ribs from a place like that, you get what you expect.

i forgot which location we went to, it looked like it use to be an old fridays/pizza hut, i heard the other location was better,
the wings were drenched in grease, the rice tasted like grease, just gross, and ill usually eat from anywhere and not complain,  straight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[jumps in convo]

i usually eat healthy but all this frenchys talk confirmed that im gonna have to stop there asap.
You've NEVER been to Frenchy's?! Your life hasn't started until you visit Frenchy's. Damn, you're still in the womb ...
eyes.gif
i actually heard of the one by UofH from a friend who use to go there, n said ti was good, this one was straight disappointing. and like i said i never complain about food.

I think you went to the one on Bissonett. It is like an old chili's or something. It used to be across the street then they moved it over there. It is pretty close to 59. Or the one on HWY 6. It is an old restaurant too that turned into a timmy Chan's. The one on bissonett is good to me. I hate the one on HWY 6. The food is different.
@agthekid, nahh this was when i still lived in texas, before i moved back to miami, but what spot you talking on south beach
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ponson02 ya it was like an old chillis, then the food came out of a shoe box size hole out of the wall, lol
maybe it wasnt that bad, but it was so hyped up to me that i guess i was dissapointing.
@ill, na fam lol.  i been to frenchy's plenty of times, its just that i have been eating healthy and havnt been there in a couple years. 

MHT214 wrote:
I love the local spot back home:

hkgarden.jpg

are you seriously.
sick.gif
this place is the nastiest food ever. my girl loves this place and always goes with her bff. i rather have HO China. if you remember they where at the old shopping center across Fiesta off Illinois before they remodel it.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I got the worst 1 across da street from me , but some of the best in walking distance. But dude is right seems like the more hood its @ the better da food like they know if we don't make these negroes chicken right ....... " somebody gonna die tonight"
laugh.gif
. Ninjas b in there making all types special request like no veggies in vegetable fried rice .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[jumps in convo]

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@ill, na fam lol.  i been to frenchy's plenty of times, its just that i have been eating healthy and havnt been there in a couple years. 
laugh.gif
Ah, I got you. Yeah, I haven't been there in like 10 years. Need to hit it up next time I'm in town ...

Chans, Magic Wok, or Great Wall back in Harrisburg is greatly appreciated. Only city where the rice is second to none. Pittsburgh got that Uncle Bens brown rice w/ soy sauce and tasteless wings
smh.gif
At least the sweet n sour chicken on point

Back
Top Bottom