HOOD/GHETTO/IN THE WALL CHINESE JOINTS APPRECIATION!

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

The dirtier the joint, the better the food.
laugh.gif
 you aint never lie

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Wo Hop !%+#@!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that @#$% looks like a rat infested dungeon or some @#$%
laugh.gif
I LOVE this joint.
It's mad deep in Chinatown tho
Went there once...was not impressed.  Food was average.

But I could blame my friends for hyping it up too highly
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif
Yum's Carryout on Florida Ave in DC hit the spot plenty of times after club shenanigans

331291044_e4cfef6f5e.jpg

And Howard China aka Ho-Chi as well when i was in school at Howard
pimp.gif

Mambo sauce > _____
yup

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pimp.gif
Yum's Carryout on Florida Ave in DC hit the spot plenty of times after club shenanigans

331291044_e4cfef6f5e.jpg

pimp.gif

Mambo sauce > _____
yup

I figured out how to make mambo sauce. Seriously I did. None of that bootleg kethcup + hot sauce stuff either! $5 paypal for that liquid crack recipe.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

%+%# real Chinese food..
laugh.gif
.. not the people, or the culture.. just the food. I want that ignant ghetto fish grease deep fried eggroll with some General Tsao's might-not-really-be-Chicken.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who would never eat food from a place like that? I drive by those places all the time and I get scared at the thought of what is going on in that kitchen. I'm not even talking about the ignorant mess about cats, I'm talking MSG and day old noodles and copious amounts of vegetable oil that gets re-used for 3 days. It's always them places nestled in the corner of a dilapidated strip mall or in between a liquor store and a laundromat. Usually has one of the following words in the name: Golden, Dragon, Palace, Wall

I highly recommend viewing this film, it will put you off of Chinese fast food if you're not already, the kitchen scenes are gross:

51uWu6tBclL.jpg

Why would anyone even watch that though? Like dudes be ordering from these places thinking it's organic or some @!%$. We been eating this stuff for years and it aint done us no harm, so why the hell would we go around looking for reasons to get put off of it? It taste good and we know it ain't good for us. Dudes need to just go out and live and stop looking for reasons to fear every damn thing out there.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who would never eat food from a place like that? I drive by those places all the time and I get scared at the thought of what is going on in that kitchen. I'm not even talking about the ignorant mess about cats, I'm talking MSG and day old noodles and copious amounts of vegetable oil that gets re-used for 3 days. It's always them places nestled in the corner of a dilapidated strip mall or in between a liquor store and a laundromat. Usually has one of the following words in the name: Golden, Dragon, Palace, Wall

I highly recommend viewing this film, it will put you off of Chinese fast food if you're not already, the kitchen scenes are gross:

51uWu6tBclL.jpg

Why would anyone even watch that though? Like dudes be ordering from these places thinking it's organic or some @!%$. We been eating this stuff for years and it aint done us no harm, so why the hell would we go around looking for reasons to get put off of it? It taste good and we know it ain't good for us. Dudes need to just go out and live and stop looking for reasons to fear every damn thing out there.
Don't mind him...he tends to do stuff like this in food threads...check out when he slammed whole-grain bread in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

whats the spot in houston everyone raves about?? it was GAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGE, damn just gross
i did come home drunk and reheated and ate some ribs, smh, i felt it the next day

I think its called Jimmy Chan's 
But I went when I was in Houston after NT dudes hyped it up. 

Food looked good but it was average as hell.

Only plus side was I didn't pay that much and they give you a ton of food. 

Timmy Chans, depends on which location you went to. Rule of thumb, you don't order ribs from a place like that, you get what you expect.

I got the worst 1 across da street from me , but some of the best in walking distance. But dude is right seems like the more hood its @ the better da food like they know if we don't make these negroes chicken right ....... " somebody gonna die tonight"
laugh.gif
. Ninjas b in there making all types special request like no veggies in vegetable fried rice .

pimp.gif

331291044_e4cfef6f5e.jpg

pimp.gif

Mambo sauce > _____

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

appreciated. in San Diego they got one of these in the downtown area. They serve the basic Chinese cuisine but along with that they also sell Louisiana style Fried Chicken.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I got the worst 1 across da street from me , but some of the best in walking distance. But dude is right seems like the more hood its @ the better da food like they know if we don't make these negroes chicken right ....... " somebody gonna die tonight"
laugh.gif
. Ninjas b in there making all types special request like no veggies in vegetable fried rice .
Son just about every time I go in a spot some fool is doing some +@*% like that talmbout "let me get a pork fried rice, but no pork chicken instead" dudes be getting heated to, dude be like "so you want the 504 chicken fried rice", "I said pork fried rice, with no pork" this +@*% always go for about a minute til the chinese dude get tired and just say "oh, ok"

Honestly.. the spot in Riverdale, MD

Eastern Carry-out.

Their fried chicken breast > popeyes, kfc, your fav. spot.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

whats the spot in houston everyone raves about?? it was GAAAAAAAAAAAAABAGE, damn just gross
i did come home drunk and reheated and ate some ribs, smh, i felt it the next day

Timmy Chans, depends on which location you went to. Rule of thumb, you don't order ribs from a place like that, you get what you expect.

should have got the wings and rice. extra gravy

Pork fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and a side of crab puffs. What is mumbo sauce sounds good, I've never had chicken wings at a chinese restaurant either.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

should have got the wings and rice. extra gravy
i forgot which location we went to, it looked like it use to be an old fridays/pizza hut, i heard the other location was better,
i got the rice with the wings, and a side of the ribs for later,
the wings were drenched in grease, the rice tasted like grease, just gross, and ill usually eat from anywhere and not complain,  straight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i blame paull wall for that one...

wings at frenchys > timmy chans

I live literally 5 steps from one of these joints. They sell everything from looseys to chinese food.
I live in philly so they also sell cheesesteaks

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Pork fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and a side of crab puffs. What is mumbo sauce sounds good, I've never had chicken wings at a chinese restaurant either.
embarassed.gif

Famous sweet and tangy sauce in used at most chinese joints in the DMV. Very tasty and everyone loves it here. You can make your own though.

Back
Top Bottom