HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

definitely need both those PEs...Jesus!
eek.gif

JB wearers are a bunch of crybabies. Ya'll beg and plead for years for something to drop and when it does ya'll complain. Retros drop ya'll arepissed because it's missing a f'n nike check, You get an og colorway and pissed off because it's limited, ya'll get PLAYER(AS IN NBA)Exclusives and ya'll complain about the availability of those. Be happy that PE's are coming out.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

but those CURRENTLY modding and Admining NT Deserves something for all their hard work. A Care package.. a Card of Thanks...SOMEthing... if people ONLY knew how much crap gets tossed and shredded and given away...
Do you think that the guy behind a corvette forum deserves a free car?

While I agree that the mods do a great job on this site I disagree that they deserve anything more then a thank you. They make the choice to spend their time doing the job for free. There are people out there who do real charity work for free. Those are the people that really deserve things. Not people who spend time modding a forum for shoe collectors.

How about giving away all the stuff thats tossed and shredded to kids or people in need?

Umm yeah.. If that guys Corvette site is responsible for detouring ALOT of business TO Corvette Enthusiasts... Yeah... he could be due some sort of Compensation....

By the way.. Nike DOES send stuff to those in need... Check New Orleans and other Charitable Foundations they give shoes to...

And yes... I DO believe while these guys CHOOSE to Mod and Admin the site... YOU choose to frequent it to find out info that benefits Nike from you spending your money on info found here and NOT on Nike's site.

But hey... there are always those who want to use the hard work of others to benefit for themselves...

Do I think ANY Smo that has a Message board deserves the same? No.. but every SMO isn't being mentioned in Major NON Sneaker Magazines and Newspapers.. as we as having AP and other News Companies take photo's from THEIR site and not give credit to the SITE it was lifted from OR give the Original Picture taker credit.

If that happened the other way around, there would be lawsuits from a Photgrapher or Journalists not givin credit to the by line.. or pic...

Your opinion and mine... neither one is righter than the other... just an opinion...

i remember methodman not wanting anything from companies cuz it was a conflict of interest since this site is 100% independent.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

JB wearers are a bunch of crybabies. Ya'll beg and plead for years for something to drop and when it does ya'll complain. Retros drop ya'll are pissed because it's missing a f'n nike check, You get an og colorway and pissed off because it's limited, ya'll get PLAYER(AS IN NBA) Exclusives and ya'll complain about the availability of those. Be happy that PE's are coming out.
I feel what you're sayin man. You just can't please everyone and with some of the attitudes of some people regarding things like whatyou're saying....in hindsight...why would anybody want to.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Where did that 24pair info come from? And obviously, I hope its not true...
Its true.. Everytime the HOH comes out with PE's its always a total count of 24, Ask WP, they always bring em out in limited numbers,
But for sure you know ya boy will atleast cop 2 pairs of the Ray allens and a 2 pair of Q- rich
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some country low baller from texas offered me $215 for each pair.

I hope hes gonna read this post.

What kind of drugs do these fools do you dont know what type of hell its gonna be to get these shoes.

I hope I can get one pair each for myself.

I would like the q-rich ones to b honest..since i own the aquas and the playoffs..i just don't want another black based colorway for the VIII's..160what's good?!

Thanks for the info.

Sooner then later there will be a HOH in LA. I will just have to wait.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Where did that 24pair info come from? And obviously, I hope its not true...
Its true.. Everytime the HOH comes out with PE's its always a total count of 24

laugh.gif
JB's new direction continues

you never know if they might do more for the jordan pes. They did a bunch of lebron soldiers (no way it was 24 pairs each) so who knows.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

you never know if they might do more for the jordan pes. They did a bunch of lebron soldiers (no way it was 24 pairs each) so who knows.
Word. Dudes was copping like the world was gonna end tomorrow.

Always been a fan of ray allen PE'S(except the XXIIs) and im interested in seeing what the next move will be.

Back
Top Bottom