House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I just talked to someone at the cherry hill hoh and they said they're getting the kobe asg's in today or tomorrow but they're not sure when today or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

SMH AT YOU DUMMIES FOR CHASING AWAY RAPIDO, ONE OF THE ONLY PPL THAT WAS HOOKING UP THE HOH RELEASES FOR ANYTHING NEAR RETAIL...
NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME *EVIL LAUGH*
AND OH YEAH, THESE ARE OUT NOW...
These pictures are making the wait for my ASG ZKV's a little harder.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

coppers sat hoh ny opens at 8 see yall there

yea man wonder what that line gonna look like .... not sure on where i wanna buy my pairs at..

and Yo lets not flood this thread with copper pics on SAT.

lets keep that in the Pickup thread..

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

HoH London finally got their ASG kicks this morning. LeBron VII ASGs are sold out in US10, not sure what's left of the Kobe V ASG or the Hyperize ASG, but if you're in London I'd get down their quick, especially if you want the LeBron's!

great update rakim! i hope to get my pair tomorrow! i hope they still have my size for the kobe V ASG.

Wait them Coppers are limited too? I was hoping to just walk in Sat afternoon and pick up a pair. I would like to avoid the Motorsport/Bruce Lee like line.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Wait them Coppers are limited too? I was hoping to just walk in Sat afternoon and pick up a pair. I would like to avoid the Motorsport/Bruce Lee like line.

u cn just dont be there that late hoh has 1000 and 34st has 1000 not sure bout niketown... so depends where u r 

HEY NT... im not available to pickup some releases im really lookin for. Anyone with HOH ties mind helpin me out in some future releases? PM me and ill hook u up w my contact info. im just lookin for some help. good lookin out on the assistance of another shoehead.

thanks in advance guys

p.s. i know ppl wanna resell at high values, can we keep em fair?

Does any1 got any info about HOHLA and the number of pairs they are getting? i called and they open at 6 on saturday morning for the coppers

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by joekamel

u cn just dont be there that late hoh has 1000 and 34st has 1000 not sure bout niketown... so depends where u r 
Thanks for the info. I'm in Chicago and I think HoH NY usually gets more than HoH Chicago... but still sounds like there will be enough to go around as long as I show up in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom