House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

what will it take for Nike to realize they are missing out on the whole rest of the country??!!
smh.gif

edit: thanks for the new sig AJ^^

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

HOH released more flights and foams today...all gone alrdy
Just curious. What flights are these that are comin' out? The metllic golds??? Seein' as how there's no HOH in MD, i don't really careto keep up with the info.

i stopped by HOH today before i go back home for the summer to pick up the nyc hurache 08's and there was a line starting....anybody know what those 4 guysare waiting on
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cambballin88

i stopped by HOH today before i go back home for the summer to pick up the nyc hurache 08's and there was a line starting....anybody know what those 4 guys are waiting on
eyes.gif

dang some people know all the release dates

i stopped by HOH today before i go back home for the summer to pick up the nyc hurache 08's and there was a line starting....anybody know what those 4 guys are waiting on
eyes.gif
Around what time did you go?

yo your name is funny

lol, i dont think they will re-up any more, the last shipment was on some very low top secret joint

Originally Posted by howappealing

eyes.gif

dang some people know all the release dates
Some of the employees leak info to their peoples, who leak it to their peoples and so forth.

Will stop by there this wknd, hope to grab some nice stuff for nephews. Anybody know if they are going to have a Back to School specials?

Back
Top Bottom