HOW COME WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THE 23'S?????

Quote:
there was that talk of like a "foreskin" on the shoe (yes, people that don't know what I'm talking about may laugh).

Makes sense. During the early stages of the XI and XX Tinker was to trying to include some sort of laceless system.

i think for da most part alot of us dont care....we're being distracted by jordan VIII releases...

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Keep on being excited to see these folks.

As mentioned by others. I dont know WHO would go as far as to leak pics.. unless they showed a Black & White Photo of it.. but if they do show a color version.. it won't take long to either:

Put the person who had access to that shoe at risk career wise
Or get several folks in more than hot water for showing a particular version.

And like Hoyle said.. I can't believe they are still "Tinkering" with it, but then they could be finished as I think it's off to Production soon.

Which means Variant Nation will go into Hyper Drive on faking everything in site, since these will have different Production runs at different locations.

Just don't get all hyped....cause you guys are expecting way more and the let down could be catastrophic.. altho it will appeal to many..

Just go look at apparel
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^co sign.....whoever leaks the shoe pic would be at serious risk for losing their job......plus I like havin somethin to look forward to

I would have no problem waiting until release day to see it, kinda like the old days before I knew about NT. NT is awesome but sometimes its just nice to see a shoe in the store for the first time.

My biggest problem with leaked pics is that sometimes I hate the picture and say that I dont like it, but each time I see it I might like it a little more, and then I might buy a shoe that I hated. It is alot nicer to go to the store, see it, feel it, and buy it or pass.

These couldnt possibly be all that anyways.
Im sure we will all be let down on some level.
I can keep on waiting.
The World Is Mine

Quote:
I still say drop ship those MFers the day of.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

I can understand the wait to see the shoe, but for people saying wait until the shoe releases is a naive statement IMO. We will see the shoe sometime before it releases whether it be online pics or a in store display. I can't even remember the last time I haven't seen an Air Jordan shoe before it released in stores... I'm just saying for the people that don't want to see the shoe before release date, stay off the net and away from shoe stores.
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

SO the fact that these have NIKE AIR on the back doesn't help as far as expectations? I don't think looking at apparel can help anything. If they are still messing with the design, why is the apparel set in stone? Isnt the apparel supposed to asthetically match the shoe? Im not a fan of looking at apparel and then imagining a shoe. It just doesnt crossover very well for myself. New construction techniques are interesting and so is the possibility of no laces. Does anyone know what they are inspired by? We could at least be told that to give us an idea. I remember reading somewhere that the inspiration had something to do with native american designs? Is this true?

I cant wait a little longer to the see them. Hopefully they will be worth the anticipation
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

can't somebody take a pic and photoshop the colors, then invert it or something to scramble the image...just so we can see the design? This is killin' me! Or better yet, just email me the pic. I'm good for keeping it to myself :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Let's see if he takes one for the community..

NT has been good to me over the year, but you'd have to be a DAMN FOOL to take one for NT!

am i interested in what these are going to look like? sure, but mainly due to the relevance of "23"

am i anxious? nope. i only have a passing interest in shoes now. those who have been around NT long enough know that pix and info always leak. guaranteed, so just hang out and wait.

would i buy them? nope, unless they were $100.

Quote:
I'm just expecting a really good shoe for basketball
E-cue "Orca Pack" white/black, sz 10 used

Honestly....I don't want to see the shoe until I go to the store on the release date :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
I wanna bring it back full circle :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."
Team Negrodamus​

The XX3 will be a CLASSIC...and it will grow on those who don't like it at first... After all, IT IS THE LAST TRUE AIR JORDAN!!!

Quote:
The XX3 will be a CLASSIC...and it will grow on those who don't like it at first... After all, IT IS THE LAST TRUE AIR JORDAN!!!

yea and it will have two shoe laces AND a box!!! this WILL be a shoe to remember...
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

"i got a question cause i'm not sure...does anybody make real sh*t anymore?" -Kanye West

I've seen a pic of them, and they are really gonna be great
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Its not mine, a nike exec showed it to me
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

I'm glad Jordan Brand is doing such good job at keeping the XX3's under wraps this year. They didn't make any sales samples either. I know this because my homey talked to Gentry when he was in Beaverton this past week. Gentry showed him the XX3's in two colorways. He said they look like no other Jordan, very unique. He also said that he really like them. I like the building of anticipation. Its good for the brand. I hope that the first time any of us see the XX3's is in a nationally broadcast TV commercial like the old days. Before the internet, before camera phones, before SLAM KICKS issue, we all had to wait for the TV commercial.

THIS IS A GOOD THING :smile:
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

dont worry we`ll get pics late november,,around the time michael decides to wear them somewhere,,happened with the XXI`s,,XX2`s,,gonna happen with the XX3`s

Quote:
HOW COME WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THE 23'S?????

because you touch yourself at night. (family guy moment)
I'm So Mean And Nice, With The Things I write, Jesus, Might Say Jesus Christ- Juelz Santana

a7rome , you're statement is completely wrong. Pic's surfaced of XXI's and XXII's at the end of July and into early July in their respected year...
Also XXIII's are pretty sick IMO I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of them and I don't know what to say...but like others have said. JB may still be "tinkering" with the design. Also ROCK I completely disagree with your statement about how manufactures will be jumping on everything in anticipation of the XXIII's. They don't just sit on NT or ISS or w/e and wait for pics to surface. They actually have insiders at the factories now. And plus, now we live in the "digital age." Everything is computerized, even the specifications of shoes and what not so it's just a simple click here and there and files are transfered with exact specs on any shoe...They don't just get a shoe and rip it apart...then figure out how it was put together and replicate it lol

Back
Top Bottom