HOW COME WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THE 23'S?????

Quote:
Also ROCK I completely disagree with your statement about how manufactures will be jumping on everything in anticipation of the XXIII's. They don't just sit on NT or ISS or w/e and wait for pics to surface. They actually have insiders at the factories now.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

RIF dude.. RIF...

Re-read my statement... know my background...then re-state your opinion. I know this as fact.. but I think you may have read my statement wrong.

FAKE Manufactures DO read NT... but they ALSO do NOT have info on which Jordan is the 23.. as they are faking everythin possible, because the 23 has an Alias for the Tag..as most Sig shoes do.

RIF.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Everyone is so anxious. Guys, remember what life was like BEFORE niketalk? I dont know about everyone else, but years ago, i was in awe when i got my new eastbay magazine and saw the NEW jordan, or even walking through the mall and seeing it on display for the first time. Just wait guys. Go spend more money on another retro in the mean time.

We're months away from even seeing sample pics, trust me.

JB is still hard at work on this one, and Tinker spends long nights tweeking final details.

This shoe is not yet complete, but will go into production very...very...soon.

Peace.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

I am checking NT regularly hoping to see that pics of XX3's aren't leaked yet. I like this anticipation of what is supposed to be the greatest shoe ever made.

^ That can't be true, the greatest shoe ever made has already been made...Air Max 95. Anywho, I hope these turn out to be a good looking sneaker.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

My bad guys about rant on previous page, as mentioned in another thread, I left my comp on with Niketalk account still signed on, and went out. Mean while my parents decided to have some friends over, who brought their kids and being bored my paretns came up with the bright idea "Hey, you can go use the computer"...
again my bad and no disrespect rock

Quote:
^ That can't be true, the greatest shoe ever made has already been made...Air Max 95. Anywho, I hope these turn out to be a good looking sneaker.

... no comment

In the nba 2k8 vids with the celtics. The shoes Ray Allen is wearing look like the XXI PE's but if you take a closer look they arent. The bottom, toebox and sides are opposite from one another. Could those be the XXIII's? Go to this site and click on the 2008 NBA Finals Video, and check em out. If those are some type of jumpman then im hopping on the bandwaggon.

www.2ksports.com/itslikethat/

what is the point of seeing them so soon we all know the outcome everyone is going to complain that there horrible and that JB is no good so i dont really want to see them now because im tired of hearing people complain about every shoe that comes out... :smh:
smh.gif

"Aint Nuthin Like That New Shoe Smell"

This reminds me of getting my first pair of Jordans (black V's back when they first came out, I was in 7th grade).

I just heard people talking about them in school, then walking into Foot Locker and actually seeing them was so cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 23's for the first time during a Super Bowl ad like how it was back in the day.

Sucks to hear we will be unsatisfied by the XXIII. :\
ohwell.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

doubt it.

talked to our jordan brand guy today (came by the store), and I asked him. the shoe is only visible in the jordan brand boardroom on a disc, and they only allow certain people to view it. he and the nike guy both pretty much confirmed that this is going to be the last Air Jordan.

take it how you want, you know sometimes they sell wolf ticcets, but I'd believe it.
teambatman​

Quote:
Got this of the net. Dont know of they made up but alot of people are saying there going to look like this? If they do im not getting them ill save my money for the packs.
now?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

^ Exactly.

Are kids sniffing glue these days or what?

USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE.

That's actually the top rated rendering on KicksGuide right now, and with good reason, it's a sweet design.

But of course, it's an amateur concept.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

That design is awesome.

Dare I say.....no wait....won't say it.... :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Back
Top Bottom