How do I get black friends? (seriously)

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

damn everyone should have black friends..

this does not make sense? how old are you? have you been avoiding them your whole life? where you from?

what made you decide till now? you scared of them?

im hispanic btw...all i got is black friends...

you just gotta keep it real.

I grew up in central PA man... there was 1 black kid in my entire high school. And i'm 23 years old.

But I goto Penn State now and am exposed to a lot of different types of people - i got no problems with any of them.. but i've gotta say, i think whitepeople are my least favorite if i had to rank them. it's not a self-hate thing.. it's a hate-them thing.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

its_a_trap.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at this thread. But on the real, just get better than them at basketball. They'll be like damn this kid is good at basketball.

Damn, I don't even know what to say...just talk to them.

Don't try to be all thuggish and !%!%. Just say wassup and go from there. If you cool, you cool.

I'll be your friend, fam. You got a Facebook?

Seriously, I can't give you any advice other than be yourself. Start convos. Date black women. It'll happen eventually.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Two words: white girls.

Or just be one of the coolest dudes on the planet like myself.

Black girls don't like me, though.
grin.gif
Seriously though - the only girls i ever seriously dated were loved by black men.. i always caught them trying to talk to my girls. Do i get anykind of black cool-points for that?

This thread reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George wanted to prove he wasn't racist by trying to befriend random black people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

laugh.gif
at this thread. But on the real, just get better than them at basketball. They'll be like damn this kid is good at basketball. That's how it worked for me
laugh.gif

True... i was the mexican that could hoop, always!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

i think white people are my least favorite if i had to rank them. it's not a self-hate thing.. it's a hate-them thing.
Me, you and KLJ should start a club.
sorry allen, i got enough white friends.
tongue.gif

Real talk, the only black friends I have are from work, and even then we're not friends like I'll call them to hang out, just friends where if I seethem at a party I'll chat it for a few and then move on.

Invite them over to your house for some KFC, kool-aid, and for dessert give them some watermelon. After dnner leave them alone with your mom in the house.

you got a lot of post here. so i guess i can help you. just be your self for real. but am not black so i really dont know

Back
Top Bottom