How do people find this attractive?

itz a ******
sick.gif

yea, i cant get down with the clown makeup and fake buns
her body was already bangin, why would she mess it up?

OP is straight up stupid

you really think most of us think thats hot for real?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've heard... this chicks mass is real yes... her booty is not fake it looks like it in some pics due to her posture and how she's posing for pictures.

My cousin's in Florida as well as couple others have said that her bunz is real.

She worked out in the gym really hard to get it that's why it looks rock hard and not jiggly.

Her breasts are 100% fake though, but from what I've heard her mass is real.

Even when you see her on ustream and she's naked or barely clothed her mass looks nice and not fake.

Also, if you guys see her booty moving/mass shaking videos how she controls her cheeks... it cannot be done with a fake mass.

I know most aren't going to believe me by my girl has a body like this Blac Chyna chick, well when she was young but now she's in her 20's and she's put on some weight so she doesn't have the hour glass figure like when she was 16-19.

And NO... absolutely no pics whatsoever!

Bad enough the gawkers and video phone weirdos when we go out trying to scheme on the low :smh:

From what I've heard... this chicks mass is real yes... her booty is not fake it looks like it in some pics due to her posture and how she's posing for pictures.
My cousin's in Florida as well as couple others have said that her bunz is real.
She worked out in the gym really hard to get it that's why it looks rock hard and not jiggly.
Her breasts are 100% fake though, but from what I've heard her mass is real.
Even when you see her on ustream and she's naked or barely clothed her mass looks nice and not fake.
Also, if you guys see her booty moving/mass shaking videos how she controls her cheeks... it cannot be done with a fake mass.
I know most aren't going to believe me by my girl has a body like this Blac Chyna chick, well when she was young but now she's in her 20's and she's put on some weight so she doesn't have the hour glass figure like when she was 16-19.
And NO... absolutely no pics whatsoever!
Bad enough the gawkers and video phone weirdos when we go out trying to scheme on the low
mean.gif
that butt is fake boss
roll.gif

I guess I'll just say it. The reason why them video ****** don't get respect from me is because they're thirsty as hell. They WANT that attention and do all that extra stuff (facial piercings, fake bootays, etc.) just to get it. Beyonce doesn't do all that. It's natural. That's the difference fambs. I'd wife B over ALL them thirsty broads. I can't stand that. Can't put all the blame on them though, dudes are just as thirsty as girls. If it wasn't for them, these fe's wouldn't act the way they act now.

Science. 

No diff then chest implants but def don't want them thangs all over the place. As long as its a pro job im cool with it.

Back
Top Bottom