How do people find this attractive?

Eh, it's similar to the too many tattoos argument. I don't see the worth in worrying about how a person looks when they're old. The majority of old ppl look ugly and unattractive anyway.
Also, being fat is a choice. They want to be fat when they get older cuz it doesn't matter as much appearance wise and most ppl are lazier. I can't really automatically see a thick chick and doom her to being a fat old lady decades from now when the only reason she's a topic of discussion is cuz I want to smash in the present.

It depends on what you're looking for, I ideally want a slim black woman they are best of both worlds. They don't age badly in the face like most melanin deficient women and they don't blow up. Nobody wants a fat wife, or at least I don't. If I'm going to be holding hands with you in public you have to be skinny.

Forget Blac Chyna, her mom is super hot
DAT WAVE

Lawd.gif

View media item 150069

Last edited:
Eh, it's similar to the too many tattoos argument. I don't see the worth in worrying about how a person looks when they're old. The majority of old ppl look ugly and unattractive anyway.
Also, being fat is a choice. They want to be fat when they get older cuz it doesn't matter as much appearance wise and most ppl are lazier. I can't really automatically see a thick chick and doom her to being a fat old lady decades from now when the only reason she's a topic of discussion is cuz I want to smash in the present.

It depends on what you're looking for, I ideally want a slim black woman they are best of both worlds. They don't age badly in the face like most melanin deficient women and they don't blow up. Nobody wants a fat wife, or at least I don't. If I'm going to be holding hands with you in public you have to be skinny.
I partially agree but ehh if we're talking about a wife and when we're older I don't think my ego or pride would be that far reaching. I'm not worrying about how we're perceived in public (I'm like that now and I don't see that changing). I mean it's my wife, I'd be holding her hand in public cuz I love her but that's all after the fact I wouldn't be denying chicks that could possibly be my wife cuz I think they'll be fat in the future after we've had kids and are growing old. To me that's just not going to be a sound way to pick your future wife.

I mean you could end up with that slim black woman only for her to go completely bald and break out with a bad scarring full body rash in her later years due to something hereditary.

FTR, I don't see myself ever getting married.

You sound picky man. You will stop holding your wife's hand if she gets a little chunky?

There's plenty of black women in there 40's with curvy bodies that are still in good shape. Its all preference. I want the girl I'm smashing now and my future wife to have a nice phat *** that I can grab on.

Last edited:
Why are you concerned with what gets another man's D hard? Really think about that. I don't care if its Black Chyna or Roseanne Bar. Thats another mans desire. If you don't get it then don't worry about it. If you wanna use like "beastility" or "******" then you just trying too hard. She's a sex worker. Stripper. She's gets bread off her body so plenty of men find her attractive. She's no different that Nicki Minaj. Fake body.....it is what it is but worry about your own D and you will be just fine.

You sound picky man. You will stop holding your wife's hand if she gets a little chunky?

I won't but I rather not take a chance of her being chunky. My ideal woman is slim and tall but if I start out with one and she gets a little pudgy i wouldnt mind. A lot of these thick women just get obese straight up. Some start obese to begin with.

Sigh
I must be racist cause I don't find fat chicks attractive
Whatever happen to that rich lawyer guy from NY that was into slim chicks? He would have my back :pimp:
Oh yeah and I'm black btw sooo yeah

Talking about dude thats married to a ******? I forgot his name.

so NT sayssss.....

I never understood why or how someone could care so much about what another man see in a woman. My personal taste is just that. I could care less what another man likes or dont like. I dont find her attractive, but good for Tyga if he does.

I never understood why or how someone could care so much about what another man see in a woman. My personal taste is just that. I could care less what another man likes or dont like. I dont find her attractive, but good for Tyga if he does.

same people who are homophobic.

Why care what ANYONE else is doing? Can't stand people like that.

Back
Top Bottom