How do people find this attractive?

Bria is pretty, I'm just worried about how she would look when she's 40. All these big booty women posted on NT are fat wives in the making. I want no parts but I guess I would fornicate in their prime...smh.
lol it's true. I've seen them in zumba ewww 
sick.gif
 if your women are doing nothing now to maintain it, slop city is her destiny. 

the only thick woman I've seen hold their shape into their 60's is Helen Mirren, but she was smart and didn't have any kids. 
laugh.gif

au naturel curves baby 

lol it's true. I've seen them in zumba ewww 
sick.gif
 if your women are doing nothing now to maintain it, slop city is her destiny. 

the only thick woman I've seen hold their shape into their 60's is Helen Mirren, but she was smart and didn't have any kids. 
laugh.gif

au naturel curves baby 
I'll blow all on her snow white wig anyday over that grotesque beast some of you call a female on the first page.  Tyga losing in 6th gear.
mean.gif

Last edited:
If a girl is thick and works out she'll be fine when she gets older. It's the ******* who don't do ****, but gotta fat butt you should worry about blowing up.

By the way Buffie the Body is in her mid 40's. So it is possible to maintain a shape.

Last edited:
If a girl is thick and works out she'll be fine when she gets older. It's the ******* who don't do ****, but gotta fat butt you should worry about blowing up.

By the way Buffie the Body is in her mid 40's. So it is possible to maintain a shape.

True about Buffie. Unfortunately she uses booty shots too. I was getting trimmed/shaved a couple years ago, and she was plainly talking about getting them and whatever her routine was leading up to each time. I was legit disappointed when she mentioned that :lol: She was still looking :pimp: that day though.

True about Buffie. Unfortunately she uses booty shots too. I was getting trimmed/shaved a couple years ago, and she was plainly talking about getting them and whatever her routine was leading up to each time. I was legit disappointed when she mentioned that :lol: She was still looking :pimp: that day though.

nope
not going to ruin that one for me
no way
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Damb dawg.

I honestly ain't know that..****.

Just blew my whole day...I needa go pour me up a cup now.

Lmao @ worrying how women look when they 40, most semi healthy women hold a decent shape till 47, what you really have to worry about is what you goin do when her vagina doesnt get wet anymore. Thats one thing i rarely hear dudes talk about ever. Not even my OG homies talk about that. But then again they be having 21 yr old GF's.

Lmao @ worrying how women look when they 40, most semi healthy women hold a decent shape till 47, what you really have to worry about is what you goin do when her vagina doesnt get wet anymore. Thats one thing i rarely hear dudes talk about ever. Not even my OG homies talk about that. But then again they be having 21 yr old GF's.
.....KY...next.

You are clearly hinting at a lack of length and or girth as the reason why I wouldn't be able to please that woman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom