How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Nobody is saying be in a relationship with them, but at the very least find them attractive, when dudes cross that line where they are smashing a girl with their eyes closed because they can't bare to look down upon what they are doing, that's when dudes are seriously desperate, deprived and enslaved to the P.... Is like a drug, no matter who or what it is, they must have the P...then what?... You get it and it's over....you get the same satisfaction from stroking it without the added extra guilt, disgust and chance of getting an STD or worst getting the wrong JO preggo.

The only way you can be a slave to the P is if you go out of your way for it.  The dudes who are slaves to the P are the ones who are takin these J/Os out to dinner/movies and babysitting their kids.  If I pick a chick up, pipe and then drop her off at the bus stop, I aint a slave to nothin
Not true sir. You are also a slave if you are getting in the sack with women you are not really attracted to just because you "need" it.

But the difference is that I'm not losing anything in the process

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Some of the baddest girls out there are JO's
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Bet you the number is twice as much for what NT calls "sub-par" or "unattractive" .. C'mon I'm not saying bad chicks can't be JOs
30t6p3b.gif
I think it's be foolish to believe that.. But "Less likely" though? Sure.[/color]

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Nobody is saying be in a relationship with them, but at the very least find them attractive, when dudes cross that line where they are smashing a girl with their eyes closed because they can't bare to look down upon what they are doing, that's when dudes are seriously desperate, deprived and enslaved to the P.... Is like a drug, no matter who or what it is, they must have the P...then what?... You get it and it's over....you get the same satisfaction from stroking it without the added extra guilt, disgust and chance of getting an STD or worst getting the wrong JO preggo.
Jesus, I agree with ksteezy 100% on this one
laugh.gif

Some of you sound like straight up sex addicts. And I am not saying that in a demeaning way as I am an addict as well so I know that feel bros. Smashing chicks that you would rate a 6? A 6/10 is a D- , homie. I hope for the public's health that you are all strapping up every time.

The only way you can be a slave to the P is if you go out of your way for it.  The dudes who are slaves to the P are the ones who are takin these J/Os out to dinner/movies and babysitting their kids.  If I pick a chick up, pipe and then drop her off at the bus stop, I aint a slave to nothin
Not true sir. You are also a slave if you are getting in the sack with women you are not really attracted to just because you "need" it.

For one to be a slave, it has nothing to do with you losing anything. Maybe you should start with brushing up on what the definition of slave is, I think you are confusing it with simp.

edit ** in case you can't find it

slave  (sl
amacr.gif
v)
n.
1. One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.

2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Bet you the number is twice as much for what NT calls "sub-par" or "unattractive" .. C'mon I'm not saying bad chicks can't be JOs
30t6p3b.gif
I think it's be foolish to believe that.. But "Less likely" though? Sure.[/color]
Maybe

But any girl who lets you mash easily is high risk.

I'd venture that a 7 with low self esteem is riskier than a 5 with ok self esteem just because more dudes are going to be hollering at the 7 and more dudes are going to be smashing than 7

The "savages" will go for the 5 but the savages AND the regular dudes will go for the 7.

I don't think it's necessarily more risky to smash a sub-par chick vs a good looking chick. There are so many good looking females out there that have low self esteem and don't think they are cute.

30t6p3b.gif

why? cuz she's really pretty?

in any other thread and i think this one its mentioned how pretty girls are more @#!%++ up than regular girls so why would they be less likely to be anything?

again...only thing that is different is the type of guy she deals w/and he could be hittin a million other chicks including her so her chance of STD or anything else is not reduced cuz she's pretty...

For one to be a slave, it has nothing to do with you losing anything. Maybe you should start with brushing up on what the definition of slave is, I think you are confusing it with simp.

slave  (sl
amacr.gif
v)
n.

But people arent bound or subservient to it which is my point.  I have sex when I want because I want. But I def turn down P all the time....mostly because I dont wanna spend the gas money to drive to it 
eyes.gif
...I think of the guys who find it necessary to take these women out and wine and dine them as more slave-like than anyone else.  They are giving their time and money to these females.  Sex for me is fair trade, I get some P, she gets some D and we both keep it moving

30t6p3b.gif
Maybe

But any girl who lets you mash easily is high risk.

I'd venture that a 7 with low self esteem is riskier than a 5 with ok self esteem just because more dudes are going to be hollering at the 7 and more dudes are going to be smashing than 7

The "savages" will go for the 5 but the savages AND the regular dudes will go for the 7.

I don't think it's necessarily more risky to smash a sub-par chick vs a good looking chick. There are so many good looking females out there that have low self esteem and don't think they are cute.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] 
laugh.gif
All around you make a good point. There are a number of things that come into play.[/color]

STDs do not discriminate! All it takes is to catch it from ONE person. A girl who has been a virgin her whole life can catch a curable or non-curable one, even with protection. Get tested.

30t6p3b.gif
Your original post is definitely true. The really bad chicks have loads of options, yet aren't being approached by a lot of guys because the guy:
- Feels he'll be rejected

- Feels that she'll be too high maintenance/require too much effort (whether strictly for smashing or being in a relationship)

- Has gotten so used to "subpar/unattractive chicks", that [somehow] they just aren't impressed by "dimes".

Of course there's the flipside to that where the really bad chick is extra flawed (stupid/naive/low self-esteem) and is dishing out the booty on the

regular, but that is a hell of a lot less than the subpar/unattractive bucketheads who throw themselves like frisbees to ready & willing dudes.     

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

It is good for men to have standards when it comes to smashing, but it can be understanding why they do not a lot of the times. In the end, it comes down to supply and demand. Men are the ones who usually do the approaching, and they also deal with rejection. Men are constantly supplying women with offers, while us women have the luxury of picking the cream of the proverbial crop. That's why it works that way. 

That is a weakness you men have though - you fiend for the P too much. Always boggles my mind how even the most seemingly intelligent, disciplined of men, in the final analysis, if it has to do with sex, will be really stupid.

Way too much real-life right there. I've had myself in situations like that, and then it's like a light bulb goes off like "Am I really about to do this?"

NOPE

2636649_o.gif

>that feel when 10/10
>that feel when being able to smash any female you desire
>that feel when basement dweller
>that feel when awkward attractive guy

GOD, THESE FEELS, THESE FEELS!

on a serious note, this thread is full of lulz.

At the moment I can't relate, but bros...I wasn't born married....I did my smashing and like I said I have my standards, let's just not confuse having standards with believing the only thing we smash is dimes, because I'll keep it real, that's not true.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

It is good for men to have standards when it comes to smashing, but it can be understanding why they do not a lot of the times. In the end, it comes down to supply and demand. Men are the ones who usually do the approaching, and they also deal with rejection. Men are constantly supplying women with offers, while us women have the luxury of picking the cream of the proverbial crop. That's why it works that way. 

That is a weakness you men have though - you fiend for the P too much. Always boggles my mind how even the most seemingly intelligent, disciplined of men, in the final analysis, if it has to do with sex, will be really stupid.

Way too much real-life right there. I've had myself in situations like that, and then it's like a light bulb goes off like "Am I really about to do this?"

NOPE

2636649_o.gif

Us girls know this. Men put the P on the pedestal and us women in return know the power of the P and how we can use it to our advantage for you to chase it and what we want out of it. We can even get you to try to get it and never give it up to you.  That's why a lot of the times, us girls have the upperhand when it comes to sex. That's why more men need to up their standards when it comes to it. 
Another thing I am reading around here...Why is it assumed that the dimes, and really pretty girls have low self-esteem? Wouldn't it be that they know they are beautiful and are too stingy when it comes to the P and that is why it is harder to get it from them? 

slave  (sl
amacr.gif
v)
n.

But people arent bound or subservient to it which is my point.  I have sex when I want because I want. But I def turn down P all the time....mostly because I dont wanna spend the gas money to drive to it 
eyes.gif
...I think of the guys who find it necessary to take these women out and wine and dine them as more slave-like than anyone else.  They are giving their time and money to these females.  Sex for me is fair trade, I get some P, she gets some D and we both keep it moving

They give up money, you give up your dignity....you said it before unless I'm confusing you, but you said...that the sole purpose of you stepping out your crib at night was to get bunz...no matter what you end up with at the end of the night, it's not a success unless you end up with some...that right there is pretty desperate and junkie-like.

slave  (sl
amacr.gif
v)
n.

eyes.gif
Lost cause ... But, the fact that you or anyone else in this thread admits to smashing what you would consider a sub-par female means you don't really find her attractive. So the question is why are you doing it? Because you feel that you have needs and will resort to anything to get it. Just because you didn't wine and dine her doesn't mean anything because in the end that just has a price tag. At this point you have lowered your standards and devalued yourself which is much worse, and all for the P. Sounds like you are bound to something at that point.

Not at all...its like saying I PREFER to drink top shelf liquor, but if I go out ill drink whatever they got, who cares? And as far as dignity goes, I still got that, I havent done anything I'm ashamed of.

NOPE

2636649_o.gif

Us girls know this. Men put the P on the pedestal and us women in return know the power of the P and how we can use it to our advantage for you to chase it and what we want out of it. We can even get you to try to get it and never give it up to you.  That's why a lot of the times, us girls have the upperhand when it comes to sex. That's why more men need to up their standards when it comes to it. 
Another thing I am reading around here...Why is it assumed that the dimes, and really pretty girls have low self-esteem? Wouldn't it be that they know they are beautiful and are too stingy when it comes to the P and that is why it is harder to get it from them? 

That's one part of it. But a lot of what I've seen, especially just from what I've noticed over the years, a lot of the finest girls just aren't really getting approached by guys.
For the guys, they are intimidated but how beautiful she may be, and will instantly move on to a chick whose probably less attractive to avoid possible rejection. For the

girls, with them not being approached (or rarely approached), a lot of times they think something it wrong with them, like "How can I look this good yet no guy is approaching

me?". She more than likely was genuinely waiting on a guy to say something to her, and it's an ego bruise when it doesn't happen. In a way, that's an instance of how you see 

these scrub/bum ^@& dudes pulling some really bad chicks, cause so many other guys passed over her out of fear of rejection, that she ends up letting her guard way down

and settling for the lowest dude possible who just happened to show her some attention. This is just in general too, I'm not really referring to whether it's strictly sex or 

strictly a relationship.

NOPE

2636649_o.gif

The blatant disrespect and lack of dambs in this post on the low being posted in a male dominated site is comedy, shes giving it to us in the simplest form....no matter what we are all helpless as men to some extent......I think the difference is how you uphold yourself as a man and your own self-steem...don't come off thirsty and women will notice...engage in a convo, have charisma...so much more to the interaction between men and women than the physical act of sex, spend a little more energy in that and usually that's when you can seperate the chicken heads from the worthwhile chicks, we as men need to pick these women's brains man...let it be known that although they hold the higher card, doesn't mean she's fully in control.

solarius whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better bro...
Lol, ok maybe I have a problem...But i dont get why would you want to have a conversation with a J/O?  I get along fine with women, I was with the same girl for 6 years....but one thing that I believe in is that if a girl is a 10..or a 2 you have to treat them all the same.  This right here is why girls start to think that they run the world, bc guys treat the cute ones like queens.  If im just tryna jump if shes Rosie O'Donnell or Rihanna, shes gettin the same treatment, because they all bring the same thing to the table...the P

How do you know a random girl at a bar is JO to not have a conversation with her though?...and why do you think the only thig a woman can bring to the table is P?...ultimately the P is your Mt. Everest?...correct?...once you've achieved it, it's done for the most part?...yup, sounds like you are enslaved to the P bro....you may think you are in control, but it seems like even the ugliest of women at the right time of the night has you on lock...

Put your D on a pedestal the same way they place their P on one.

Bc if shes not good looking then the topics of my conversation will tell me if shes what I'm looking for that night. And there are plenty of good women who bring much more to the table, like I said, I was with the same woman for 6 years, but if I'm out trying to get laid, im not looking for a good woman I'm looking for a J/O. And women dont put their P on a pedestal, men do that by thinking that hitting a J/O is some big deal.

But some people have different morals and values when it comes to sex. I havent had sex in weeks, just because I havent really felt like it, but when I do its not some emotional meeting of the minds, its simply something to do. Emotionless sex is the same thing as going outside to play sports or watching a movie you like, its simply a way to get your endorphin levels up, and get a nut off

Back to the convo...

I would in the past, but !#@++ is so easy to get from all grades of women, why settle for the snatch of a scallywag? Quality over quantity and I'm not just talking looks. If she has a subpar personality, I'm just gonna bust on her lips and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom