How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

You mean 180. 360 means your right back where u were. LolEditDude beat me to it.
pimp.gif

As it was already mentioned, for a dude to judge if another girl is supbar when you can be subpar yourself or could be even below that depending on which woman you ask.
laugh.gif
What makes you think you are good enough to get anything better?

It is good for men to have standards when it comes to smashing, but it can be understanding why they do not a lot of the times. In the end, it comes down to supply and demand. Men are the ones who usually do the approaching, and they also deal with rejection. Men are constantly supplying women with offers, while us women have the luxury of picking the cream of the proverbial crop. That's why it works that way.

That is a weakness you men have though - you fiend for the P too much. Always boggles my mind how even the most seemingly intelligent, disciplined of men, in the final analysis, if it has to do with sex, will be really stupid.

"Always boggles my mind how even the most seemingly intelligent, disciplined of men, in the final analysis, if it has to do with sex, will be really stupid".

30t6p3b.gif
TOO much truth.

I feel like I'm floating while I'm smashing, as soon as the load comes out, I feel like I'm the dumbest person alive. After a few hours, I repeat the same process.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I never placed my D into anything that I'd feel embarrassed walking down the street with....never been desperate fr sex to that point and will never understand why dudes need to lower their standards simply to please their urge, I rather jerk off.
Yup.

Hit a couple muggle's id rather forget but most of the time it was just to have a funny story to tell.
yolo

WHEN YOU TURN THE {} SIDEWAYS IT ALWAYS SMILES SO IT DONT MATTER...

UGLY GIRLS NEED THE D TOO....

I'LL WRITE OFF AS CHARITY WORK WHEN I DO MY TAXES!

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Hit a couple muggle's id rather forget but most of the time it was just to have a funny story to tell.
yolo

Muggles?
eek.gif
I'm done here.

I never placed my D into anything that I'd feel embarrassed walking down the street with....never been desperate fr sex to that point and will never understand why dudes need to lower their standards simply to please their urge, I rather jerk off.

tumblr_m0htn3Pw791r78207o1_400.gif

and I didn't read past this reply on page 1 so if this thread has completely moved off topic....then, sorry

The best cooch my penis has ever been in, was that of a sub par chick. Super duper wet, and she could work her muff muscles to massage my pole, felt like a vacuum cleaner hose. Coochie control was out of this world. No Halloween masks though.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

WHEN YOU TURN THE {} SIDEWAYS IT ALWAYS SMILES SO IT DONT MATTER...

UGLY GIRLS NEED THE D TOO....

I'LL WRITE OFF AS CHARITY WORK WHEN I DO MY TAXES!

This man knows...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by eashawty

ive smashed plenty "sub-par" women in my day & i feel no shame about it

ive come to the conclusion youre just a savage when it comes to smashing
laugh.gif
pretty much but i do have standards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

tumblr_m0htn3Pw791r78207o1_400.gif

and I didn't read past this reply on page 1 so if this thread has completely moved off topic....then, sorry
males only thread sorry

but anyways if you aint smash a ugly broad in your life you arent living or are very rich or tom brady in the face because everyone has at least gotten domed up by something you wouldnt date

but i forget most of yall dont even go outside....

Naw dog NT only smashes dimes remember?

But seriously if you pursue a relationship with everything you hit REGARDLESS of what she looks like, you're doin it wrong. All of us would hit Kim K/Amber Rose, but I doubt many ppl would wife them.

Besides in sex her face is gonna be in my lap or in the pillow, so who cares?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Naw dog NT only smashes dimes remember?

But seriously if you pursue a relationship with everything you hit REGARDLESS of what she looks like, you're doin it wrong. All of us would hit Kim K/Amber Rose, but I doubt many ppl would wife them.

Besides in sex her face is gonna be in my lap or in the pillow, so who cares?

exactly. I mean I wouldn't go around bragging about it but #%#+ it happens.

I have a very simple way of doing things

0: A women I would not have relations with
1: A women I would have relations with

I seem to be in the minority, but aesthetic appearance isn't the #1 thing I look for. I actually find quite a few of these "dimes" incredibly annoying, and would pick a woman who is cute and tolerable over a "dime" most of the time. I have nothing against you dudes who smash anything, except for the fact that it's you fools who are spreading new and terrifying STDs like wildfire
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I have smashed one or two girls that I
30t6p3b.gif
after, though. Nobody's perfect.

some of yall dudes in here acting like you got 12 inches , drive 60k cars, live in gold plated apts, and have the bodies of the cast of 300....

there was a point in my life where you had to be a 7 or above to be apart of my history but after being deprived from the P due to deployments and field ops , i learned to appreciate all women, except the morbidly obese....

so go ahead and embrace those 4s and 5s... make her feel good and you will find out the pretty girls are just that pretty girls? nothing more nothing less....

Back
Top Bottom