How do you control your anger NT?

Originally Posted by NooEra

Ohhh Audi=Lurkin? Same dude who was tryna meet up with Mayor to throw the fair ones?
roll.gif
This lame was Pm'n me on my old SN askin if i was boys with Mayor and tellin me to come see him
roll.gif

are you the gang member who threatin me via PM you never even revealed yourself........dont lie an say i message a random person. you were messagin me suwooetc. like son i know bloods in NY stoppit.
it was just confusing really. that doesnt even make sense, why would I/person even do that.

it was some dude with a styles P avy from BK if i recall. i dont even care though anymore, an mayor he didnt even start beef with me on nt it was thru PM, hewas callin me white boy an all this an that. just salty extra idc about that either.

im for real, like matt said too blessed to be stressed. lifes a dash im not doin it no more. the world is filled with lames and hypocrites i just gotat use theenergy and focus on things that matter

thanks for hearin me out

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Nah monday no roids, I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed either. That comment actually never gets me mad for some reason its just funny. This wack though, I just don't like hypocrite or wannabe talk talkers I gotta find a way to just handle situations better. It aint good.

Same here, take good care of my body inside and out. Dont let these fools get to you man. You are the bigger person and move forward. Dont let 5 seconds ofcursing out/flaming someone lead to 3, 4, or 5 months being banned.

Same here, take good care of my body inside and out. Dont let these fools get to you man. You are the bigger person and move forward. Dont let 5 seconds of cursing out/flaming someone lead to 3, 4, or 5 months being banned.
thanks but im not even talkin about just NT this what yall dont get same for you AJChick

im talking about IN REAL LIFE, god forbid i ever get in a situation where i really hurt somebody etc. i mean at least im good with if you really want problemsall you gotta do is touch me this has not happened yet but if it does man..........

if i was havin that convo in real life id prolly start really disrespectin with my hands in the face an all but in real life im betting he wouldve fell backive seen it plenty but i just dont wanna be that dude.

Try a form of meditation, man. This only works if you're in a quiet place though. Just sit and close your eyes and not think about anything, just focus onbreathing. It's a mental process that's pretty relaxing.

Lurkin...my #%@$!...

I'm just gon be blunt. You are too damn old to be lettin ANYBODY on NT OR real life get to you like that. I'm100% positive I'm younger than you, and even I don't wear my heart on your sleeve like you do. I just read yo lil' e-argument in the other thread,and judging from what was being said, I KNOW you done had a lot of problems in your life that were created by your lack of self control.

Video games is my outlet...it might sound lame, but it's a real stress reliever when you go for 20 kills on Halo 3and you teabaggin everybody that thought they could beat you. Just calm down, fam.

Same here, take good care of my body inside and out. Dont let these fools get to you man. You are the bigger person and move forward. Dont let 5 seconds of cursing out/flaming someone lead to 3, 4, or 5 months being banned.
thanks but im not even talkin about just NT this what yall dont get same for you AJChick

im talking about IN REAL LIFE, god forbid i ever get in a situation where i really hurt somebody etc. i mean at least im good with if you really want problems all you gotta do is touch me this has not happened yet but if it does man..........

if i was havin that convo in real life id prolly start really disrespectin with my hands in the face an all but in real life im betting he wouldve fell back ive seen it plenty but i just dont wanna be that dude.

Got you man

In real life, Gym, Music, Prayer, and GTA4 and Modern Warfare keep me sane. Had a real bad anger problem back in 05 and I really calmed down afterward. BloodPressure was high and that can cause heart attacks.

I know our first instinct would be to whoop that #%$. But walk away, or hit the weights harder my dude.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

StaXX wrote:

Nah monday no roids, I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed either. That comment actually never gets me mad for some reason its just funny. This wack though, I just don't like hypocrite or wannabe talk talkers I gotta find a way to just handle situations better. It aint good.
Same here.
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

maybe ya'll need to

ILY Simply.

No simp.

Helion you right. I'm not just a mad dude though, like I'm sayin I can get ticked off easy, too easy. I needa get past that, can't stand a sucka.Good info though

Back
Top Bottom