How do you control your anger NT?

I used to get worked up on the silliest things. Now I look back and realize how immature I was. I just accept the fact that it really doesn't matter andkeep it moving. You have to look at things from how a stranger would look at them. "I want to fight some stranger about something I don't even careabout? What's wrong with me?" Sometimes you just have to critique yourself.

I think about things that make me calm and try to breath slowly. And if that doesnt work, I try to find something to punch

Something gets me fired up, usually call up the flavor of the month and....
89d16444657c03bbee6aa9ab33ed7c9c852fde35.jpg

a1e26e14ec61570b02cb0be22e389e67d19a5e3d.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NooEra

Ohhh Audi=Lurkin? Same dude who was tryna meet up with Mayor to throw the fair ones?
roll.gif
This lame was Pm'n me on my old SN askin if i was boys with Mayor and tellin me to come see him
roll.gif

are you the gang member who threatin me via PM you never even revealed yourself........dont lie an say i message a random person. you were messagin me suwoo etc. like son i know bloods in NY stoppit.
it was just confusing really. that doesnt even make sense, why would I/person even do that.

it was some dude with a styles P avy from BK if i recall. i dont even care though anymore, an mayor he didnt even start beef with me on nt it was thru PM, he was callin me white boy an all this an that. just salty extra idc about that either.

im for real, like matt said too blessed to be stressed. lifes a dash im not doin it no more. the world is filled with lames and hypocrites i just gotat use the energy and focus on things that matter

thanks for hearin me out

I been out, just seen this. I never claimed bloods you must be thinkin of someone else
roll.gif
You were sayin in a thread that when you see Mayor you'regonna beat his +%* and i gave u the
indifferent.gif
and you were angry and PM'd me askin if i was Mayor's boy.
laugh.gif

i love how on the internet showing anger is like an automatic L

kinda lame

real life isn't witty comebacks with no repercussions behind a keyboard

but whatever

I let myself get mad at mediocre stuff so as to save all of my self control for when I really need it for the big stuff. It's kinda not workingright though. But at least I'm not dead or in jail. It's kinda like playing deep zones on Madden, except I 'm tryna "Prevent" myself fromthrowing a fit, not a football. My philosophy is "nothing over the top".

Originally Posted by czur1127

Hit the gym or punchin bag
This. Stupid people piss me off so I always have motivation to hit the weights. Stupid people are everywhere
grin.gif

L2L you've got mental issues my man.
My brother is one of these people who can't control his anger or takes it overboard. I've literally had to knock some sense into him a few times.
laugh.gif

In the end your lack of control will only hurt you.
It might go over on a ton of people but all it takes is one mf'er who is even worse than you.
I get like that sometimes but it takes a whole lot to get me there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ohhh Audi=Lurkin? Same dude who was tryna meet up with Mayor to throw the fair ones?
roll.gif
This lame was Pm'n me on my old SN askin if i was boys with Mayor and tellin me to come see him
roll.gif

are you the gang member who threatin me via PM you never even revealed yourself........dont lie an say i message a random person. you were messagin me suwoo etc. like son i know bloods in NY stoppit.
it was just confusing really. that doesnt even make sense, why would I/person even do that.

it was some dude with a styles P avy from BK if i recall. i dont even care though anymore, an mayor he didnt even start beef with me on nt it was thru PM, he was callin me white boy an all this an that. just salty extra idc about that either.

im for real, like matt said too blessed to be stressed. lifes a dash im not doin it no more. the world is filled with lames and hypocrites i just gotat use the energy and focus on things that matter

thanks for hearin me out

I been out, just seen this. I never claimed bloods you must be thinkin of someone else
roll.gif
You were sayin in a thread that when you see Mayor you're gonna beat his +%* and i gave u the
indifferent.gif
and you were angry and PM'd me askin if i was Mayor's boy.
laugh.gif

yo i have no idea who you are......an if i did ask were you mayors boy i was prolly askin for his info i think i did that, all i knew as dude was from BK. buti dont know brova

an the thing with mayor didnt even start in a thread dude MESSAGED me out the blue one day an never even interacted with him on NT to begin with, i guess i amthinkin of somebody else there was some dude who just sent random messages like suwooo and stuff

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

kinda lame

but whatever

Its is an auto L...dude didnt even go to the aquarium
laugh.gif
how someone on the net stop you from real life activities

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

kinda lame

but whatever
even though i agree 100% i gotta take it easy. only a real dude like you could understand that

this is my whole point dude isnt callin anybody lame in person or dissin any chicks or dissin chicks around dudes period. cats die in real life over moresilly things we even see on NT let alone throwin hands.

i have a broken xbox controller to throw when im angry...i wanna make like rubber ones and market them for people who get angry at games lol

Back
Top Bottom