How do you feel when people wish you a 'Merry Christmas'?

You know whats even worse? People who ask stupid questions like "how are you?" or "how was your day?". I be like, trick you don't know me! Why would I divulge personal aspects of my life to a stranger?! People are so rude these days. And don't even get me started on people who hold doors open for me....

El oh el at the sensitive liberals getting offended if someone says merry xmas.

What should you say to someone who doesn't believe in God and they sneeze? "When you die nothing happens!"

But who cares, it's Christmas time, suck it up and say "Thanks" show some holiday spirit you grinch.

What should you say to someone who doesn't believe in God and they sneeze? "When you die nothing happens!"

But who cares, it's Christmas time, suck it up and say "Thanks" show some holiday spirit you grinch.

Originally Posted by Diego

Why does someone have to be liberal not to celebrate Christmas?

.....but most of the people that claimed to be offended.....celebrate Christmas. I don't see a problem unless you don't celebrate Christmas, and even then I don't see it as offensive. Christmas barely counts as a religious holiday in my book anymore.

.....but most of the people that claimed to be offended.....celebrate Christmas. I don't see a problem unless you don't celebrate Christmas, and even then I don't see it as offensive. Christmas barely counts as a religious holiday in my book anymore.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i get kinda offended like, what if i was jewish or muslim. i could be either y'know. or what if i don't believe in christmas? i know they mean well so i end up just saying "thanks! you too!" and keep it moving.
yup.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i get kinda offended like, what if i was jewish or muslim. i could be either y'know. or what if i don't believe in christmas? i know they mean well so i end up just saying "thanks! you too!" and keep it moving.
yup.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It has nothing to do with who celebrates it or who doesnt. Its usually the liberals that are all caught up in the pc term for things like this.
Im just as liberal as the next dude so I get it, but some things we just gotta suck up.

I get offended and pissed off when people think that I celebrate Kwanzaa because I'm African

It has nothing to do with who celebrates it or who doesnt. Its usually the liberals that are all caught up in the pc term for things like this.
Im just as liberal as the next dude so I get it, but some things we just gotta suck up.

I get offended and pissed off when people think that I celebrate Kwanzaa because I'm African

Im just as liberal as the next dude
laugh.gif

cause all right wingers believe in God, DUH!

cause all right wingers believe in God, DUH!

whats wrong with those people wishing a merry christmas? are they crazy?

These Nters nitpick everything smh

whats wrong with those people wishing a merry christmas? are they crazy?

These Nters nitpick everything smh

Back
Top Bottom