How do you feel when people wish you a 'Merry Christmas'?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

If I wore a Santa hat into the living room I would be showered with anti-gay epithets.
Sucks that you live in one of those "Machista" families, I as someone who doesn't care what the next person is doing, would bother the *+%+ out of me. That's just me of course.

laugh.gif
, seriously, BPS must have a $#$!+# family.

I've rocked a Santa hat no biggie: "Orale, Santo "Clos" (sp?"

I think it's worse that people still view Christmas as a religious holiday,
laugh.gif
.  It's the biggest commercial holiday in the world.

Too many downers in here,
laugh.gif

Damn, Simply, you've been mad at the world for awhile now.  *smile*
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

If I wore a Santa hat into the living room I would be showered with anti-gay epithets.
Sucks that you live in one of those "Machista" families, I as someone who doesn't care what the next person is doing, would bother the *+%+ out of me. That's just me of course.

laugh.gif
, seriously, BPS must have a $#$!+# family.

I've rocked a Santa hat no biggie: "Orale, Santo "Clos" (sp?"

I think it's worse that people still view Christmas as a religious holiday,
laugh.gif
.  It's the biggest commercial holiday in the world.

Too many downers in here,
laugh.gif

Damn, Simply, you've been mad at the world for awhile now.  *smile*
tongue.gif

I will say what im going to say. I could care less if you get offended or not. Im not Jewish but someone wished me a Happy Hanukkah, I would say ok and keep it moving. No need to feel upset about it. Quit being so damn sensitive.

I will say what im going to say. I could care less if you get offended or not. Im not Jewish but someone wished me a Happy Hanukkah, I would say ok and keep it moving. No need to feel upset about it. Quit being so damn sensitive.

Feels good when someone says Merry Christmas to me.. Cmon now.. its the happiest time of the year and everyone is in a good mood. I see how some people dont celebrate it, but people are just being polite... I guess the correct term they should say is 'Happy Holidays'

Feels good when someone says Merry Christmas to me.. Cmon now.. its the happiest time of the year and everyone is in a good mood. I see how some people dont celebrate it, but people are just being polite... I guess the correct term they should say is 'Happy Holidays'

My family's not christian but we wish people merry christmas all the time. You don't need to celebrate the holiday in its literal sense. for us Christmas is like Thanksgiving part 2 (spending time with family and close friends )

My family's not christian but we wish people merry christmas all the time. You don't need to celebrate the holiday in its literal sense. for us Christmas is like Thanksgiving part 2 (spending time with family and close friends )

I'm Jewish and when it's said to me I just reply, "and a merry Christmas to you". If some one says Hapy Hlidays, I hit 'em with the "Happy Holidays".

I don't see the big deal in it at all. People walking around
mad.gif
at trivialities. Keep it up and you'll be miserable because there's plenty of $%#++@+$ to go around in life.

I'm Jewish and when it's said to me I just reply, "and a merry Christmas to you". If some one says Hapy Hlidays, I hit 'em with the "Happy Holidays".

I don't see the big deal in it at all. People walking around
mad.gif
at trivialities. Keep it up and you'll be miserable because there's plenty of $%#++@+$ to go around in life.

Back
Top Bottom