how do YOU get rid of pimples?

Never really got pimples in my life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tried many a thing to deal with my pimples, stuff would work temporarily, then not really... so ended up on accutane. That worked for a long time, came back near end of the year though, disheartening as hell. Ever since then though, I've been following this "acne regimen" , takes a bit of effort, but it's been keeping me clear. Also I presume it's generally safer than oral drugs. Try it out if you got it bad.

I tried many a thing to deal with my pimples, stuff would work temporarily, then not really... so ended up on accutane. That worked for a long time, came back near end of the year though, disheartening as hell. Ever since then though, I've been following this "acne regimen" , takes a bit of effort, but it's been keeping me clear. Also I presume it's generally safer than oral drugs. Try it out if you got it bad.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

sulfursoap.jpg

And drink water
Moms put me on this last week. I used it for a couple days but it makes my bathroom smell horrible. 
sick.gif

I think I'm gonna try the clearasil stuff for a while

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

sulfursoap.jpg

And drink water
Moms put me on this last week. I used it for a couple days but it makes my bathroom smell horrible. 
sick.gif

I think I'm gonna try the clearasil stuff for a while

I used to have bad acne....but it started to clear up. I got a really nasty breakout about 2-3 weeks ago and heard/read
that if you take a q-tip and dip it on some peroxide and rub it over the pimple..it will make the pimple form white head if it is
not a white head already. Once it forms a white head (I did this only once) Pop the pimple THEN put peroxide over the open
wound and it will clear up the next day. I then use Witch Hazel to go over my ENTIRE face every morning and every night before bed.

Since then I have not had any kind of breakout. And have been using Witch Hazel everyday on my face. Witch Hazel=skin astringent,
so keeps my skin in great condition...I used to sleep on when my mom dukes would tell me to wipe my face down with Witch Hazel...
I should have listened in the past
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..but now I use it religiously 
laugh.gif

EDIT: found some reviews on Witch-Hazel.
smokin.gif

http://www.acne.org/witch-hazel-reviews/418/page1.html

I used to have bad acne....but it started to clear up. I got a really nasty breakout about 2-3 weeks ago and heard/read
that if you take a q-tip and dip it on some peroxide and rub it over the pimple..it will make the pimple form white head if it is
not a white head already. Once it forms a white head (I did this only once) Pop the pimple THEN put peroxide over the open
wound and it will clear up the next day. I then use Witch Hazel to go over my ENTIRE face every morning and every night before bed.

Since then I have not had any kind of breakout. And have been using Witch Hazel everyday on my face. Witch Hazel=skin astringent,
so keeps my skin in great condition...I used to sleep on when my mom dukes would tell me to wipe my face down with Witch Hazel...
I should have listened in the past
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..but now I use it religiously 
laugh.gif

EDIT: found some reviews on Witch-Hazel.
smokin.gif

http://www.acne.org/witch-hazel-reviews/418/page1.html

Yo... my face is smooth since I did accutane but my back is still mangled because I didnt complete my cycle...what are some successful regimens yall have adopted for bacne?

Yo... my face is smooth since I did accutane but my back is still mangled because I didnt complete my cycle...what are some successful regimens yall have adopted for bacne?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

laugh.gif
at you thinking masturbation causes pimples

If you're a teen, it does cause pimples. Mad fapping/erections throw off your hormones which leads to breakouts. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
That couldn't be farther from the truth. Masturbation has nothing to do with acne. I speak from experience.
Actually tons of people have said they notice their skin improving after they stop to fapping. And honestly if you fap alot and stop for a extended of time you feel like a different person. On some George Costanza %!+! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

laugh.gif
at you thinking masturbation causes pimples

If you're a teen, it does cause pimples. Mad fapping/erections throw off your hormones which leads to breakouts. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
That couldn't be farther from the truth. Masturbation has nothing to do with acne. I speak from experience.
Actually tons of people have said they notice their skin improving after they stop to fapping. And honestly if you fap alot and stop for a extended of time you feel like a different person. On some George Costanza %!+! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^i had horrible acne as a teen and tried everything under the sun, some people just aren't blessed with the genetics that allow them to not get pimples. i took acutane and never had a single problem with the side effects or anything, and im 6'5 so that stunt your growth statement is the stupidest thing i've ever heard

My brother took it the start of soph year in hs.He's now a freshman in college and hasn't grown since he started taking it.But for me I just have red !!% check from my acne. Im using proactive right now. Any one got anything to take down redness?

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^i had horrible acne as a teen and tried everything under the sun, some people just aren't blessed with the genetics that allow them to not get pimples. i took acutane and never had a single problem with the side effects or anything, and im 6'5 so that stunt your growth statement is the stupidest thing i've ever heard

My brother took it the start of soph year in hs.He's now a freshman in college and hasn't grown since he started taking it.But for me I just have red !!% check from my acne. Im using proactive right now. Any one got anything to take down redness?

2 parts green tea
1 part ORGANIC apple cider vinegar 

use as toner every night before bed and after washing your face. 

let dry, and use moisturizer.

Helped me a lot

2 parts green tea
1 part ORGANIC apple cider vinegar 

use as toner every night before bed and after washing your face. 

let dry, and use moisturizer.

Helped me a lot

wash your pillow cases daily if you can. If not at least twice a week. Mad dirt gets built up on them from sweating when sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom